Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just back 22:43 - Nov 24 with 1143 viewsrrrspricey

What a horrible journey back to Kent that was.

Excellent 1st half performance & kept manure to a couple of half chances.

2nd half started brightly & could've gone 2 up with a little more composure from.either Cisse or Dyer. After that a typical capitulation, 2 goals from.corners is unforgivable at this level and you could see heads dropping after their 2ND.

Positives (off the pitch) was the feeling of unity of the our travelling support. On it I thought M'bia was superb 1st half both defensively and attacking. Faurlin looked confident on the ball & Mackie gave a typical 100% performance & one of.the.few i dont mind kissing the badge. I'm also interested in seeing his disallowed goal on motd, looked tight but difficult to tell.

Honorary mentions for others in the old guard, Hill & Derry but thought Adel was a but off the pace

Negatives, Ferdinand must NEVER pull on the shirt again (with several others when didn't play today)

On the whole decent showing....onwards upwards

just back on 22:56 - Nov 24 with 1088 viewsrrrspricey

Bugger, offside......just.
just back on 23:06 - Nov 24 with 1044 viewsW10hoop

just back on 22:56 - Nov 24 by rrrspricey

Bugger, offside......just.

Fully agree with everything you have put there. Mackie and tarrabt were excellent today. I think we have more than enough to stay up. Harry would have sen enough to be confident I would think. My mate text me and said it was offside just after bit looked in to me. Good turn out as well. I'm proud of this club. We will stay up. Come on u rrrr'ssssss.
just back on 00:21 - Nov 25 with 884 viewsBklynRanger

Sounds like accurate stuff to me. Hopefully Redslapp will work on forcing Cisse and Mackie to gel because we could've been 2 up if they had.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024