Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR mentioned in news bulletin about the EU Summit 20:59 - Dec 13 with 1349 viewsHooped_Fish

Listened tonight to the news on Radio 4's PM show and QPR got a surprise mention at the end of a piece about the EU Summit! Took me by surprise (obviously) and amusing in the context it was made. Should make you laugh, listen in from around 40 mins into the show. A couple of funny remarks by Eddie Mair as a bit of a warm up. Give it a listen if you've for 5 mins or so.
QPR mentioned in news bulletin about the EU Summit on 21:37 - Dec 13 with 1290 viewsTacticalR

47 minutes in (only lasts 5 seconds!). The European Correspondent must be a QPR man.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01p7ddp

Air hostess clique

QPR mentioned in news bulletin about the EU Summit on 22:41 - Dec 13 with 1215 viewsderbyhoop

Going to an EU Conference is a bit like going to watch QPR in the Premier League. You're not sure what you'll get.

But it's more likely to end in heartbreak than joy.
(the last bit is mine, not his).

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024