Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes Match Thread 19:59 - Dec 17 with 2460 viewsTGRRRSSS

3-0 to the Arse please.
Don't normally like them winning but tonight I want a landslide in fact 7 would be very nice with a big fat 0 for the Fakes.

Shut that cnt Dellor up too.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Fakes Match Thread on 22:05 - Dec 17 with 479 viewsted_hendrix

Fakes Match Thread on 21:57 - Dec 17 by kropotkin41

I don't think so. They were 0-4 down and looked like getting thrashed, they came back and they worried Arsenal (doesn't matter if they had some good fortune). I suspect they'll take heart from that much more than they would have done if they'd simply shipped 5 or 6 with no response.

I'm not saying they had a good night at the office, but it wasn't even half as bad as it looked like it might be at one stage.

I've been to two meetings at the Madstad recently (work related) I know a fair few people that work there and I'll be back there in the new year.
Take my word for It this will hurt them.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fakes Match Thread on 22:20 - Dec 17 with 432 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fakes Match Thread on 21:57 - Dec 17 by kropotkin41

I don't think so. They were 0-4 down and looked like getting thrashed, they came back and they worried Arsenal (doesn't matter if they had some good fortune). I suspect they'll take heart from that much more than they would have done if they'd simply shipped 5 or 6 with no response.

I'm not saying they had a good night at the office, but it wasn't even half as bad as it looked like it might be at one stage.

They've been thrashed 5-2 at home and are at the bottom of the league - they'll be depressed as hell.
Fakes Match Thread on 22:22 - Dec 17 with 423 viewsCanadaRanger

Equal GD to ours now (-15) - was better than ours.
Could be worth a point at some time...
Fakes Match Thread on 22:58 - Dec 17 with 371 viewsCamberleyR

Fakes Match Thread on 22:20 - Dec 17 by SpiritofGregory

They've been thrashed 5-2 at home and are at the bottom of the league - they'll be depressed as hell.

Plus that's six defeats on the spin as well. Tee hee.

The fakes will be one team that won't finish above us so we just have to reel another two in.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024