Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Front Row View - Don't Play It Again, Sam! 13:23 - Jan 7 with 1322 viewsRamZone_Story

Sam Rush meets Rams fans this evening at a PPS forum, never a dull moment, eh?

Here is a summary of Sam's declarations in his first week as CEO of DCFC:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/derbycounty/fb_news.php?storyid=19066&titl
Front Row View - Don't Play It Again, Sam! on 11:46 - Jan 8 with 1306 viewsRabbram10

Sounds like same bullshit different year?
The big question is are they going to invest decent money in getting the team at least into the playoff for a change, can Sam answer that one please????
Front Row View - Don't Play It Again, Sam! on 01:00 - Jan 9 with 1297 viewsRamZone_Story

See the full report on the forum now published here!

Did Sam answer your question...?

Well...sort of...I mean...in a kind of way....in not so many words...come to think of it, in too many words, without giving away too much!!
Front Row View - Don't Play It Again, Sam! on 11:47 - Jan 9 with 1291 viewsRabbram10

"No" would have done!
Front Row View - Don't Play It Again, Sam! on 20:22 - Jan 9 with 1285 viewsdavram

Front Row View - Don't Play It Again, Sam! on 11:47 - Jan 9 by Rabbram10

"No" would have done!

Would you honestly expect a definitive one-word answer from Mr. Rush, Rabb?

That would never be a "NO" anyway - CEO's are politicians first, football answers are always ifs, maybes, mights and coulds.

Sam does have good football credentials and broad contacts at many levels within sport , and he's just a few days into a high-profile & high-pressure job.

Fans at the forum clearly expressed to him their exasperation at GlickSpeak, and in reply he defended TG's work at Derby.

Cal me an optimist or naive, but I do get the (initial) impression that he means business, and that (given the club's relative stability and the steady development of the team) we won't be debating the Rams' continued obscurity for another five years.

Let's give Sam Rush time to make his mark & see how he can follow up on matters of import to fans (not bl**dy Pride Plaza or a discount on your funeral).

But I'm still not betting on promotion or significant team funding in the short term...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024