Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utter trash! 20:42 - Jan 26 with 646 viewsdavram

Along with thousands of other Rams fans, I''ve had the unpleasant experience of wasting my time & money (including 110+ miles round trip) to watch the Rams fail to produce even a single accurate direct shot on goal - against opponents from our own League - in the FA Cup tie today.

If Clough thinks Hughes is tired, then rest him; if Bryson is unfit, let him recover. Put Jacobs and Davies in the team, tell Ward WHERE is playing (i.e cetrally alongside Sammon) so that pre-match talk about 4-4-2 isn't downright misleading, and give fans something to enjoy.

Stop playing sideways/backwards passes or little triangles around the halfway line, where teams know we won't hurt them, and get in some players that have pace and are capable & brave enough to take players on and use the ball effectively. Just how much end product came from Ward in his wide position today? Zilch!

Sam Rush - time to show a lead by giving Clough some financial headroom for two or three players in THIS month!! Fans may now feel that the season has ended three months early - again.
Utter trash! on 07:44 - Jan 27 with 639 viewsRabbram10

Clough said that Blackburn were too good for us, my question is WHY?
This was a team who are one point behind us in the league table, not exactly ripping up the league are they?
Once again Clough plays the wrong team, wrong tactics, wrong everything!
I've been saying this all season we need a few experienced players in, now more so than ever, talks cheap get the cheque book out & show the fans were your passion actually lies Mr Rush?
We might be twelve points above the relegation zone at present but a few defeats & a few wins from the bottom three & we r right in the dogfight once again & to be honest I can see this happening with the squad we have at present, we need to freshen it up, so get it done, time for bullshitting is over?
Utter trash! on 09:38 - Jan 27 with 634 viewsdavram

Utter trash! on 07:44 - Jan 27 by Rabbram10

Clough said that Blackburn were too good for us, my question is WHY?
This was a team who are one point behind us in the league table, not exactly ripping up the league are they?
Once again Clough plays the wrong team, wrong tactics, wrong everything!
I've been saying this all season we need a few experienced players in, now more so than ever, talks cheap get the cheque book out & show the fans were your passion actually lies Mr Rush?
We might be twelve points above the relegation zone at present but a few defeats & a few wins from the bottom three & we r right in the dogfight once again & to be honest I can see this happening with the squad we have at present, we need to freshen it up, so get it done, time for bullshitting is over?

Well, over their five years here GSE have firmly established their European flagship networking base with an historic English football club tagged onto their corporate enterprise, just great for attracting clients to sporting occasions and selling any type of business function or meeting.

Also a great training ground for their executives, though Glick's defection to a top club wasn't in the plans. So why worry about their (now admittedly shrinking) "off the peg" fanbase? They still haven't figured that English fans go for the football, not a big day out with bloaty burgers.

Perhaps we might already question how long will Sam Rush enjoy being the man in the middle? After all, Tom was here for the "long haul". A few years of PR waffle wears down anyone!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024