Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LIVE BANDS.. PUNK & SKA NIGHT THIS SATURDAY AT THE RATCLIFFE 18:41 - Jan 29 with 1217 viewsDale_Bar

Make a day of it for Hillys 1st game back 'home'. Enjoy live bands this Saturday after the game and a bit of punk & ska.
Dale Bar is open at the final whistle then at 6pm The Ratcliffe Suite will open for punk/ska night where you can watch Fulham v United on our giant screen. Then its music all the way.
Hope to see you all down here!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=599915683358647&set=a.394212427262308.
LIVE BANDS.. PUNK & SKA NIGHT THIS SATURDAY AT THE RATCLIFFE on 19:13 - Jan 29 with 1184 viewselectricblue

That reminds me..i wonder if hill gets the tanoy music changed etc....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

LIVE BANDS.. PUNK & SKA NIGHT THIS SATURDAY AT THE RATCLIFFE on 18:12 - Jan 30 with 1105 viewsnewall

I hope so sick of listening to the same old Manc/ Indie shite every Home game....
LIVE BANDS.. PUNK & SKA NIGHT THIS SATURDAY AT THE RATCLIFFE on 18:13 - Jan 30 with 1103 viewsnewall

I hope so sick of listening to the same old Manc/ Indie shite every Home game....
LIVE BANDS.. PUNK & SKA NIGHT THIS SATURDAY AT THE RATCLIFFE on 18:16 - Jan 30 with 1098 viewsoff2div1

LIVE BANDS.. PUNK & SKA NIGHT THIS SATURDAY AT THE RATCLIFFE on 18:13 - Jan 30 by newall

I am not and if you know anything about Mr Keith Hill he loves it.

Other clubs fans even comment on our music being a refreshing change from chart crap!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024