Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Rhetoric of Question and Answer Interviews. 13:09 - Jan 31 with 585 viewsowderrammy

The Derby Tel's interview with the owners brought a feeling of hopelessness to my mind. I hope the published group photo exhibiting a club shirt with the now defunct Derbyshire Building Society is not prophetic.
How can clubs with smaller fan bases such as Wigan and Swansea prosper while we wallow in mediocrity? It is because we have owners who seem not prepared to invest and grab hold of the holy grail, commonly known as the Premiership in football speak.
Have the Derby owners been coached by the government in Westminster because they seem sparing with their yes's and no's and make hay with the word believe, which is as non-committal as it gets. Put into plain English they are telling us more cuts are on the way which to my mind mean lower Championship table positions or even worse. As for our academy, I think they do a wonderful job but they alone will not put us on the road to success because with the lack of financial commitment any worthwhile prospect will have to be sold on to balance the books.
Message to the owners.....come on, buy us a good strong forward and make me eat my words.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024