Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bosingwa 10:36 - Feb 1 with 5602 viewsMarc

Looks like he will make the 25 going by what Harry just said in the press conference

''He's in my 25, he's been fined, we move on''
Bosingwa on 18:42 - Feb 1 with 811 viewscarrotcrunch_R

Bosingwa on 18:17 - Feb 1 by Northernr

He deserves nothing.

Agreed I wish he would go as he don't have the stomach for a fight
Bosingwa on 18:51 - Feb 1 with 784 viewsRangersw12

I hope he plays snaps his leg in the first 5 mins is never able to play again we can claim on the insurance he can retire win win for everyone

Bosingwa on 19:42 - Feb 1 with 734 viewsElHoop

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

What are the ways and means to get rid of a player on a 65k a week contract?

What if they don't work?

Then what you gonna do?

What if he plays? Boo him? Come on 10/11ths of you R's!

I don't want him but he's here, he's on the payroll, get over it.
Bosingwa on 19:44 - Feb 1 with 730 viewsJigsore

Bosingwa on 16:29 - Feb 1 by ActonR

I think it is definitely worth giving Boswinga another chance. He is on 65k a week, is a Portuguese international with a proven pedigree and played well for us -- okay only in one game against Chelsea but it does demonstrate that when he cares he can be a useful player.

I remember what Hogan tweeted dismissing the rumors in the newspapers of his obnoxious behavior. If Rednapp thinks he can get something out of him then I don't see why we as fans can't just move on. We need all the quality we can muster...
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

No, i'd much rather play Ned then Bosingwa. The thing about him was that when he was at Chelsea he was ok most of the time and rarely that good. The rest of that team dragged him up to his level and covered his mistakes.

He was a good layer on his day but he gets shown up in a fragmented, uncommunicative squad like ours. Back-up player.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Bosingwa on 20:27 - Feb 1 with 709 viewsted_hendrix

I bust a get to get through the week at work.

My outlet Is watching and supporting the Rangers at the weekend.

None of our players owe me anything except a shift.

This particular cnt couldn't be arsed to sit on a fcking bench for less that 2 hours?

I actually take It personal, he's insulted me, you and all of us fans and not least the club we support.

He can go to fck

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bosingwa on 21:03 - Feb 1 with 679 viewsElHoop

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Oh right, is this like normal HR practice then in 2013? If you don't want an employee then you ask him to do more hours and when he refuses then you sack him?

Aren't there laws about employment and tribunals and stuff like that?

Bosingwa on 21:55 - Feb 1 with 651 viewsTacticalR

Bosingwa on 21:03 - Feb 1 by ElHoop

Oh right, is this like normal HR practice then in 2013? If you don't want an employee then you ask him to do more hours and when he refuses then you sack him?

I would say that kind of thing is very much is normal practice in 2013.

Air hostess clique

Bosingwa on 22:00 - Feb 1 with 643 viewsNorthernr

Bosingwa on 21:03 - Feb 1 by ElHoop

If my work asked me to do something within my stipulated contract and I refused and went home for no reason other than not wanting to do it I'd have been sacked anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Bosingwa on 22:38 - Feb 1 with 620 viewsFearless

I never really understood his logic

When he was picked he couldn't be bothered to chase back etc. ie to work

So getting dropped to the bench should have been his desired goal - but it's this he took umbrage to

Bizarre
Bosingwa on 03:41 - Feb 2 with 556 viewsThaiHoop

Bosingwa on 17:04 - Feb 1 by TW_R

"Presumably you'd have your mrs back if you caught her fcking your boss as well?"

God yes - my boss is a 25 year old Swedish blond called Anita.

Funniest thing I've read on this board in ages!!

Bosingwa on 05:47 - Feb 2 with 541 viewsElHoop

Bosingwa on 22:00 - Feb 1 by Northernr

If my work asked me to do something within my stipulated contract and I refused and went home for no reason other than not wanting to do it I'd have been sacked anyway.

Look it's not my fault that we signed him or he wouldn't play or we haven't sacked him. Clive Anderson said there were ways of getting rid of him but I can't see how telling him to do a few more hours is going to get him sacked if refusing to be sub isn't sackable or if what Barton did at City isn't sackable. He's in the squad and he costs 65k a week so we are stuck with him. If we get injuries we might need him and he might do it. Hopefully we won't need him but if we do then I won't boo him if he is trying.
Bosingwa on 07:50 - Feb 2 with 520 viewsShotKneesHoop

The toilets in Ellerslie are in a bit of a state. Get him to "put in a shift" there.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Bosingwa on 07:55 - Feb 2 with 516 viewsJonDoeman

Bosingwa on 22:38 - Feb 1 by Fearless

I never really understood his logic

When he was picked he couldn't be bothered to chase back etc. ie to work

So getting dropped to the bench should have been his desired goal - but it's this he took umbrage to

Bizarre

Arrogance.
He's won the Champion's league dontcha know!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024