Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradford City's form 12:54 - Feb 12 with 1208 viewsClash

Last time they won in the league 26/12/12. Two games to play before final.

I think that focusing on the cup and not the league has contributed to this downturn in form. I hope that they get caught up in the day as a team and we can hit them quickly with a goal as I am sure if we score first we can cruise to a convincing win.

Formally Know as THE CLASH!

Bradford City's form on 14:23 - Feb 12 with 1181 viewsSA1_Jack

Regardless of their current form I can only imagine this being a tough game, we rarely do things the easy way and if it's nil-nil at half time the pressure will be on. As you say though an early goal from us will be massive. Should hopefully be a comfortable win, but any team can beat any other team on the right day and the Bradford team will certainly be right up for this.
Bradford City's form on 14:49 - Feb 12 with 1177 viewsRogueTrooper

If its 0-0 at HT, I will be papping it. Although I've noticed a few times this season that we have dominated games, scored a few then let a sneaky one go in from nothing, WB and QPR springs to mind.

Even if they are 3-0 down at half time Bradford will take a massive morale boost from any goal they score and we can expect a fight. Lets not forget that they will have no fear, If they lose they will not be as downhearted as our team. We will be playing not to lose and that gives me a little apprehension, whereas they will take risks. Although 9 times out of 10 we will win this game, stranger stuff has happened, please let it not be that 1 out of 10.

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024