Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And The Cupboard Was Bare. 14:13 - Feb 12 with 1049 viewsowderrammy

We are that close to a top six place you can almost smell it, and the golden prize of extra premiership dosh is there for the board to take a chance and go after it. But will they? I doubt it. Because of our lack of spending we are becoming a minor club by minutes and degrees. Unless things alter radically expect our average gates to fall below 19,000 next season. Who knows, maybe Burton Albion can make a bid for a couple of our players and help us out.
And The Cupboard Was Bare. on 07:35 - Feb 13 with 1037 viewsRabbram10

The club has no intentions of ever reaching the Premier, they are happy to stay in the Championship for ever that's my opinion?
There is no ambition with this club anymore, we will never reach the dizzy heights of the Premier relying on youngsters, you need experience pro,s in there as well to help the youngsters develop, but we have a manager who is stubbornly stuck in his ways & we will never progress further until he relishes we need two or three players in to improve the squad as a whole?
We had an opportunity to get at least 4 points from the last two away games & because of our inability to hold unto what we had we ended up with one point, with a few experienced players in there we might have achieved them 4 points, we will never know?
It's disappointing but we are now 8 points from a playoff spot but more worrying only 8 points from relegation & another dogfight, I hope it dosent come to that again??????!!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024