Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cloughs Frustrated? 07:56 - Feb 13 with 816 viewsRabbram10

He should sit in the stands every week then he would know what frustration really is?
Eat your pride Nigel & Get a few experienced players in before the ship sinks again!!
Cloughs Frustrated? on 09:26 - Feb 13 with 812 viewsjiggyjag

They are happy to go along and win 1 in 3 with maybe a draw thrown in for good measure.

The way the league is this season if they really wanted to have a good go then they would invest but as always they are happy to plod along mid table.

I can see us finishing below last seasons position and club and board has only themselves to blaim they have no vision at all
Cloughs Frustrated? on 09:28 - Feb 13 with 809 viewsRabbram10

Yip that just about sums it up Jiggy!
Cloughs Frustrated? on 12:09 - Feb 13 with 791 viewsowderrammy

Yes Rabb I'm beginning to think you could be spot on about the board's ambition. But hey, let's look on the bright side, we will soon have a shiny new shopping plaza. Surely that's what every rams fan wants, isn't it?
Cloughs Frustrated? on 18:51 - Feb 13 with 772 viewsdavram

Gordon Bennett!!

4 centre-halves now injured, first (only) choice left back suspended, Bryson playing with a gammy knee...just what is the EMERGENCY loan window for (apart from allowing QPR to offload no less than 10 of their rich-but-discarded journeymen out on loan to other Championship clubs?

The club's lack of ambition runs right through the club - don't just blame GSE.
Cloughs Frustrated? on 19:58 - Feb 13 with 768 viewsRabbram10

I have been saying this for ages on here Dav, that Cloughs as much to blame with his stubbornness as the Board are!!
I'm still waiting for four seasons now for the prolific goalscorer Clough promised us he would bring in, has he arrived or have I missed the point?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024