Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley Tickets in my hands... 14:17 - Feb 14 with 1910 viewsFlipper

Postie must be a Swans fan as he was grinning as he announced "Here's your Wembley tickets" and handed them over. Or maybe it just makes a change from all the bills...
Properly excited now I actually have them.
Block 108, so on the opposite corner to where we were for the play-off final.
Had a pretty good view for that, so quite pleased.

Wicked. Carter, bust out the gatling guns. I want to be revered as a god by teatime.

Wembley Tickets in my hands... on 15:33 - Feb 14 with 1885 viewsBlackjack1

Got my tickets, kids were going mental when I got home from work. Block 518, couldn't afford any more, I had 102 last time. Bit worried that there are loads of steps as my 15 year old boy is on crutches due to dislocated knee !! Oh well just transport to organise know I suppose.

Jesus was going to be born in Cardiff, but they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin !!!!

Wembley Tickets in my hands... on 16:02 - Feb 14 with 1879 viewsBanosswan

Wembley Tickets in my hands... on 15:33 - Feb 14 by Blackjack1

Got my tickets, kids were going mental when I got home from work. Block 518, couldn't afford any more, I had 102 last time. Bit worried that there are loads of steps as my 15 year old boy is on crutches due to dislocated knee !! Oh well just transport to organise know I suppose.

The top tier is quite a strut if you're anywhere near the back, will be hard work on crutches. Get there nice and early to avoid the crowds on the steps maybe.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Wembley Tickets in my hands... on 16:27 - Feb 14 with 1872 viewsCasual_Jack

Wembley Tickets in my hands... on 16:02 - Feb 14 by Banosswan

The top tier is quite a strut if you're anywhere near the back, will be hard work on crutches. Get there nice and early to avoid the crowds on the steps maybe.

Ordered 2 on my season ticket and 2 on my old mans and only 2 have come....

Anyone else with same problem?.

Same account no. On email aswel

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

Wembley Tickets in my hands... on 20:05 - Feb 14 with 1840 viewsBlackjack1

Wembley Tickets in my hands... on 16:02 - Feb 14 by Banosswan

Thanks for the advice, we'll probably get in fairly early anyway. If we win he'll be dancing around like the rest of us, makes me wonder if he's bluffing it tbh!!!!

Jesus was going to be born in Cardiff, but they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024