Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! 17:20 - Feb 24 with 3292 viewsUglySwan

Only thinks about him self !!!! its DeGuzMan's penalty he is the penalty taker so what the hell is he on about ...

I can tell you one thing Laudrup does not like players acting like that ...

So what if he doesnt get a hattrick besides the game is not over yet i dont understand why he acts like a spoiled child ...

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 18:47 - Feb 24 with 3265 viewsDanishDuck

He should apologise to his team, for making him and his team look foolish (obv. most himself, but it all relates to the team).
What a bumm, Dyer shouldnt be "man of any match" with that behavior.
Im sure ML wont think lightly bout this, no matter how he projects it to public.
Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 21:04 - Feb 24 with 3226 viewsViking_Jock

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 18:47 - Feb 24 by DanishDuck

He should apologise to his team, for making him and his team look foolish (obv. most himself, but it all relates to the team).
What a bumm, Dyer shouldnt be "man of any match" with that behavior.
Im sure ML wont think lightly bout this, no matter how he projects it to public.

That was extremely unprofessional of young Dyer. He was counting his birds before they were in the nest. Skinning the bear before it had been shot.

De Guzman scores two, or Michu scores two.

Well to be honest. They are goalscorers, and you attitude young man Nathan.

Well you shouldn't do that.

Poll: Which song is the best banjo song.

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 21:19 - Feb 24 with 3213 viewsJrod

I would've wanted to take it!

2013 League Cup Champions

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 22:20 - Feb 24 with 3196 viewsorion3016

Lay off him he was our best player

Be over there now after

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 02:00 - Feb 25 with 3175 viewsDanishDuck

Michu was motm imo. Involved in most of the goals and played with good passes and actions as he always does.
JDG was denied a goal from goalkeeper, he should kick it if he wants to.. Dyer should never shown this behavior and he kept on with it even when he was taken out.
What a fool he looked.
Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 13:57 - Feb 25 with 3118 viewsRissoleCoughlin

Dyer's overall performance was first class. He needed a game like that to get some confidence back and hopefully we'll now start to see a return to the Dyer of last season.

However, his prolonged tantrum over the penalty was embarrassing. I'm sure that when he watches the game replayed he won't feel too clever with himself.
Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 20:47 - Feb 25 with 3081 viewsclement

i was glad to see some passion from him, fair shout, he wanted a hat trick, i can understand that.

the important thing is he apologised to jdg straight after, and got on with things.

love how everyone tried to set him up for a third aswell!

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 21:21 - Feb 27 with 2941 viewsDaneloCruz

Giving the penalty to Dyer would have been a "nice gesture", but hardly obligatory. IMHO If Dyer won the penalty then I might feel differently. However, De Guzman won it, he should’ve scored but was fouled and hence took the penalty. Every player on the pitch was very important for Swansea’s victory and although Dyer was on his hat trick, I feel that De Guzman's moment is as important as Dyer’s moment. I was supportive of ML subbing Dyer off because Dyer’s childish reaction is an embarassment to Swansea’s; club, players and supporters.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 22:01 - Feb 27 with 2925 viewsLeonisGod

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 02:00 - Feb 25 by DanishDuck

Michu was motm imo. Involved in most of the goals and played with good passes and actions as he always does.
JDG was denied a goal from goalkeeper, he should kick it if he wants to.. Dyer should never shown this behavior and he kept on with it even when he was taken out.
What a fool he looked.

Nah, that would have been Leon. Won every second ball and kept us ticking over all game.
Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 22:41 - Feb 27 with 2919 viewsDaneloCruz

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 22:01 - Feb 27 by LeonisGod

Nah, that would have been Leon. Won every second ball and kept us ticking over all game.

My top 3 was Pablo, Nathan then Michu.
Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 15:55 - Mar 5 with 2759 viewsUglySwan

Dyer that ego maniac !! saying f*ck off to his team mates ! on 21:21 - Feb 27 by DaneloCruz

Giving the penalty to Dyer would have been a "nice gesture", but hardly obligatory. IMHO If Dyer won the penalty then I might feel differently. However, De Guzman won it, he should’ve scored but was fouled and hence took the penalty. Every player on the pitch was very important for Swansea’s victory and although Dyer was on his hat trick, I feel that De Guzman's moment is as important as Dyer’s moment. I was supportive of ML subbing Dyer off because Dyer’s childish reaction is an embarassment to Swansea’s; club, players and supporters.

Yeah i completely agree, if it was Dyer who was faulted in the box. He should have taken it. Its a game and tension is high, i dont really have anything against him wanting to take it. Its the way he acted to get it, refusing to step of or even talk about it. There was only one thing on his mind GIVE ME THAT PENALTY !! and refusing to cheer, when your teammate scores also shows the lack of substance upstairs ... That being said im sure he has learned his lesson !!

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024