Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wouldn't it be nice if..... 01:23 - Mar 2 with 975 viewsowderrammy

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a centre forward who could control a ball, shoot and score a goal occasionally.
Wouldn't it be nice if we had a few taller players instead of munchkins in our defence.
Wouldn't it be nice if we had players with terrific pace who could feint and hit a stinging shot instead of shooting at the oppositions legs.
Wouldn't it be nice if we had forwards who could glance a goal in off their heads.
Wouldn't it be nice if we scored a goal from open play occasionally.
Wouldn't it be nice if our board opened their purse and brought in some genuinely talented players.
Wouldn't it be nice if the 20,000 plus loyal supporters could see some hope as they are continually outclassed by bigger clubs with 13,000 supporters.
Yes it would be nice if the prayers of our suffering supporters were answered but at the moment I do not hold out much hope.
Wouldn't it be nice if..... on 05:23 - Mar 2 with 970 viewsRabbram10

We have been crying out for a goal scoring striker since Clough came into power, every fan knows what we need but the powers to be don't seem to be able to provide it & until it happens we will struggle to get anywhere in this League!
The big question is, do the club want to get anywhere, I have my doubts?????????
Last season we were getting 27/28K fans, now it's 22/23K & next season I suspect it will be down below 20K, surely this sends out a message to say the fans aren't happy with the ambition being shown by the club owners & management?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024