Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Enigma. 11:43 - Mar 31 with 999 viewsowderrammy

According to the OED an enigma is a riddle or puzzling person and in Connor Sammon that is precisely what we Derby supporters have leading our line. As with many supporters at the Bristol game I shouted, 'Connor, how the hell did you miss that one,' as he blazed wildly over the bar in the second half. Disturbingly a few people around me actually booed the guy. To those idiots I say get lost! And why do I say IDIOTS, well I will tell you why, they had conveniently forgotten that a few minutes earlier he had run and delivered an acurate pass on to Wards feet for that vital second goal.
Listen you Rammers, Connor is never ever going to be a Kevin Phillips who can spin on a sixpence and smash a winning goal. If he could we would not have been able to afford him. But he does have qualities that some fans do not seem to appreciate. For instance how often does he miss a game because of injury? Also he works tirelessly for 90 minutes and never gives the oppositions defence time to rest; okay his ball control is not the best but then did anyone boo Steve Davies or Theo for the lack of that ability.
Finally the one thing you can bank on from me is that I will never boo a player in my team who gives 120%.
The Enigma. on 12:10 - Mar 31 with 996 viewsKeef

Agree with you there matey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024