Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich 20:21 - Apr 6 with 1110 viewsRabbram10

Beaten today by the worst side I've seen at Pride Park in many a year, unbelievable?
Cloughs blames it on giving a needless ball away in midfield but I blame it on his negativity, once again instead of being positive & going for the three points & give young Bennett a chance he ignored that option playing for a boring 0 0 draw & lost, not for the first time this season he's done that?
Sammon or Martin could have made way for Bennett, be positive give the young guy a chance!
We need a goalscorer if Ward dosent score, nobody else can???
Thoughts?
Ipswich on 11:34 - Apr 7 with 1092 viewsowderrammy

Likewise Rabb, Nigel does not do it for me. If our main attacking thrust next season is Martin and Sammon then I think we are in for a barren time goalwise.
Ipswich on 13:03 - Apr 7 with 1087 viewsRabbram10

I hope Martin goes back to Norwich he's not what we need, Sammons got plenty of effort but he can't kick a ball properly & he isent prolific is he?
We need a stable goalscorer ASAP or we are going to keep on missing the boat, to be honest I don't think Clough can see that, lots of effort dosent win you matches goals win you matches & we don't score enough!!!!!
Ipswich on 19:38 - Apr 7 with 1073 viewsdavram

Ipswich on 13:03 - Apr 7 by Rabbram10

I hope Martin goes back to Norwich he's not what we need, Sammons got plenty of effort but he can't kick a ball properly & he isent prolific is he?
We need a stable goalscorer ASAP or we are going to keep on missing the boat, to be honest I don't think Clough can see that, lots of effort dosent win you matches goals win you matches & we don't score enough!!!!!

Bristol City were rather worse than Ipswich, Rabb - MCarthy's teams will always hang in & battle; Bristol were simply just crap and are doomed.

Ipswich on 09:01 - Apr 8 with 1061 viewsRabbram10

We aren't safe yet either Dav, far from it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024