Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can The Rams Make the Grade and Keep the Faithful? 18:20 - Apr 10 with 766 viewsRamZone_Story

The lack of a proven striker in our team is a hot debate among Rams fans.

Goals win games, fans are looking for a genuine challenge next season and a consistent goal threat is a prerequisite to a successful team.

Here's a timely discussion:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/derbycounty/fb_news.php?storyid=31825&titl

What do you think? Are any names in the offing for summer signings?

Can The Rams Make the Grade and Keep the Faithful? on 08:08 - Apr 11 with 753 viewsRabbram10

If we manage to stay in the Championship & at the minute it is still only an IF, signing a Striker with a potent goal threat is a must & has been for the last three seasons?
Clough has said we are looking to bring in more established Championship players at last, so I hope one of them is a decent striker & one is a decent Center Half!
We will wait & see!
Can The Rams Make the Grade and Keep the Faithful? on 14:30 - Apr 11 with 745 viewsowderrammy

Can The Rams Make the Grade and Keep the Faithful? on 08:08 - Apr 11 by Rabbram10

If we manage to stay in the Championship & at the minute it is still only an IF, signing a Striker with a potent goal threat is a must & has been for the last three seasons?
Clough has said we are looking to bring in more established Championship players at last, so I hope one of them is a decent striker & one is a decent Center Half!
We will wait & see!

One position everyone seems to ignore is goalkeeping. I don't think we have a good one on the books.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024