Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the Penny finally dropped? 11:35 - Apr 15 with 873 viewsRabbram10

Nigel's just relished at last Sammon can't hold the all up well enough, he also can't kick a ball properly & he can't score enough goals, why did he buy him then, a waste of good money IMO?
The Norwich guy isent much better, not really prolific is he?

Has the Penny finally dropped? on 12:30 - Apr 15 with 869 viewsowderrammy

If Sammon and Martin are our strikers next season we will be well and truly neutered. Even our top scorer Ward is only capable of playing one third of the season because of injuries. Add to that the lack of a decent goalkeeper and from my point of view if nothing changes close season we are going to be fighting relegation. Despite the above moans I think the rest of our guys pass muster and are a credit.
I have watched Garry Teal playing for St Mirren recently and believe me or believe not he would improve our team. Is that a step backwards or what?

p.s. Because I am a masochist I have renewed for next season.
Has the Penny finally dropped? on 17:33 - Apr 15 with 851 viewsRabbram10

Just incase you may not have noticed Owder we r in a relegation scrap unless we win another game, 57 points should see us safe I feel, I don't think 54 is enough, we will see????
Has the Penny finally dropped? on 00:46 - Apr 16 with 835 viewsdavram

Has the Penny finally dropped? on 17:33 - Apr 15 by Rabbram10

Just incase you may not have noticed Owder we r in a relegation scrap unless we win another game, 57 points should see us safe I feel, I don't think 54 is enough, we will see????

I reckon we really need to win 2 of our last four games to be safe.

I'm not sure that the players that are fit enough to last 90+ minutes are good enough to do that. We'll be playing a weakened team at Barnsley, and they are desperate for points on the rebound from a good thrashing.

Barnsley & Peterborough might just be a bit hungrier for points than Derby, too - judging from the wimpy display that Derby put up at Blackburn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024