Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Final Position? 08:48 - Apr 21 with 1037 viewsRabbram10

Last season we ended up 12th with 64 Points & a -8 GD, we now have 58 Points with two games to go & +3 GD, if we win our last two games & end up on the same points as last season but with a better GD & possibly a finish of 8th, does this count as a major improvement from last season or Not?
Debate!
Final Position? on 19:28 - Apr 21 with 1030 viewsdavram

Well, there's been an improvement and the younger players will have learned a lot about playing in the Championship. The squad is still too small, lacks depth & cover in many positions and that extra touch of class that gets a team into the mix.

Final position - probably just in the top half, if the lads don't adopt a "beach" mentality. That's happened at the end of previous seasons, though.

I'm not sure that a "signifcant" improvement has been made - I suppose you could term it "latent learning", where the team might suddenly transform into a winning and fearsome oujtfit next season (dreaming of a parallel to Sir Brian's team taking off in '69)!

We need more experience and a bl**dy selfish and hungry goalscorer!!

Glick promised a top six tilt, didn't he? He then cleared off to his honeypot Prem League networker's dream job, and so the out-of-touch Mr. Appleby pretended to do his job for a few months before Sam Rush officially started this year.

Sam may just have taken on board the fans' frustrations in his forum and pub sorties, so we season ticket holders now await (once again) the delivery of the same old promises!
Final Position? on 20:13 - Apr 21 with 1024 viewsRabbram10

Apparently Rush has said he is willing to back Clough up to SIX new signings for next season?
I will be very stunned if Clough brings in SIX new players but lets hope it's true, we need a boost & I hope they are all Quality players with championship experience & not unknowns & untried as per previous seasons!
All the loan players we let out I.e Ball, Bailey, Tyson & Theo, none of them were on their respective team sheets, not getting much playing time are they, get rid!
Onwards & Upwards I say!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024