Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance down for 2012/13 Season? 11:58 - May 21 with 1530 viewsRabbram10

Attendance down on Average another 2800 from 2011/12 Season & if Nigel & Sam don't get the right players in it will be down again this season so it's very important that we are successful in the transfer market & get a goalscorer in who can score around 15 to 20 goals at least & a decent Centre Half to partner Keogh?
I rest my case lol!!!!!!!
Attendance down for 2012/13 Season? on 12:38 - May 21 with 1525 viewsjiggyjag

It is all relevent that 2800 would pay the wages of 2 to 3 very good players, it's not rocket science.

We have one of the best followings in the league which will always grow with a succesful side on the pitch but as has happened fans will start to vote with there feet as has shown over the last few seasons.

I for one feel this is the season were the board need to show the direction they really want the club to go.
Attendance down for 2012/13 Season? on 21:14 - May 23 with 1499 viewsRamZone_News

Here's a BBC page with an A-Z of the 'attendances league' with tables showing each club's high/low attendance for 2012-13 and average gate for this season/last season:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22541130

The Rams still show up well but we know there is so much more potential if the team were to be successful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024