Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A little bit reassuring 12:22 - May 31 with 5643 viewshoopsa07

@tonyfernandes: Harry just came over with Phil. Got some targets for next season which scouting team has found. Rebuilding has started
A little bit reassuring on 13:43 - May 31 with 1302 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes I agree.

Could at least wait until a new player has put pen to paper before being critical.

Slagging off Harry based on newspaper rumours (which we know are 95% inaccurate this time of year) IS bizarre!
A little bit reassuring on 13:44 - May 31 with 1297 viewsrsonist

I know the "good lads, good characters" is easily mocked but let's be honest it is a valuable quality to have in a side and one that's been painfully absent for us. Obviously it's a question of balance though.
A little bit reassuring on 13:44 - May 31 with 1293 viewsWestbourneR

TOTALLY agree with Jon on this one. Makes me sick how many 'fans' love to be negative about anything that comes out of the club. Can't help but feel a lot of you like to wallow in misery - I remember last time we were down all the miserable fans came out the wood work louder than anyone else.

I'm not talking about blind faith but I am talking about trying to be positive.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

A little bit reassuring on 13:45 - May 31 with 1290 viewsrsonist

Remember how we all moaned when Warnock brought Derry and Hill over.
A little bit reassuring on 13:49 - May 31 with 1270 viewsderbyhoop

A little bit reassuring on 13:36 - May 31 by fakekerby

It all stinks of TF telling us what we want to hear, how long has this 'scouting team' even been scouting for players? Have they just spent a week on Football Manager?

That would be the scouting team that Mike Rigg put in place. Those that are left.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

A little bit reassuring on 13:50 - May 31 with 1265 viewsMrSheen

Those targets in full.

Harry
Don't get relegated again.

Phil
Stay out of administration.
A little bit reassuring on 14:15 - May 31 with 1225 viewsYorkRanger

A little bit reassuring on 13:34 - May 31 by JonDoeman

What a shit thread , turning a positive into a negative ,
and I see the stuck record is on it, still banging the same drum.

Just a bit of fun this one. My views are well documented on other threads....
A little bit reassuring on 14:18 - May 31 with 1212 viewsfakekerby

A little bit reassuring on 13:38 - May 31 by TheBlob

Strange place this is sometimes where people actually hope we f*ck up.

I'll be absolutely delighted if they sign up 4-5 good players at championship level under the age of 24 and a couple of experienced heads, but I can still be cynical about it happening based on the last two years of following the club....
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Login to get fewer ads

A little bit reassuring on 15:09 - May 31 with 1120 viewsDANRANGER

He just gets too excited our Tony don't you think. He shouldn't change but just imagine what he'll be like if we do actually do well!!

On transfers priority is full backs and strikers for me so hopefully this was the discussion.

Agree with the positive posters, we've had it a lot worse and we go into the Championship season with a decent squad and a chance to set things straight with the players who want to be involved. We can compete with any of our rivals for players and Arry has a good record on signings so I expect us to have a strong side out opening day.

(also heard Bosingwa could be going to Brazil so that's positive shirley....)
A little bit reassuring on 16:17 - May 31 with 1049 viewskropotkin41

Very happy they are looking for some players............... but personally I'd like to see some demolition before we see too much building. I'm going to get a lot of satisfaction (hopefully) by watching some of the squad get on their bikes.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

A little bit reassuring on 16:50 - May 31 with 986 viewsQPRDave

A little bit reassuring on 13:34 - May 31 by JonDoeman

What a shit thread , turning a positive into a negative ,
and I see the stuck record is on it, still banging the same drum.

Pathetic in it? .....
A little bit reassuring on 16:52 - May 31 with 977 viewsQPRDave

A little bit reassuring on 14:18 - May 31 by fakekerby

I'll be absolutely delighted if they sign up 4-5 good players at championship level under the age of 24 and a couple of experienced heads, but I can still be cynical about it happening based on the last two years of following the club....

You only been following QPR for 2 years then?
A little bit reassuring on 17:01 - May 31 with 962 viewsDANRANGER

A little bit reassuring on 14:18 - May 31 by fakekerby

All the last 2 years have proven is that we are not in any way shape or form ready for a sustained run at the Premier League. Being a Premier League club is not the be all and end all for a QPR fan and although it's been painful to watch this last year we are still in a great position compared to before Warnock took the reigns.

Some fans just need to be more positive and not think like the big clubs that we have a divine right to be in the top division. The clubs in good hands and they have invested a great deal of money so they aren't going to give up that easy.

A little bit reassuring on 17:19 - May 31 with 924 viewsadhoc_qpr

I think after the utter misery of the last season, surely you can forgive fans having a bit of a hangover and not being able to see any positives?

Hopefully over the summer, we'll see more tangibly positive moves (bad players out, good players in etc etc) and be able to get up some enthusiasm for next season.

How anyone can say we currently have a good squad is taking optimism to a new level though!
A little bit reassuring on 17:29 - May 31 with 900 viewstraininvain

It's only a bit of banter. Some people need to stop taking it so seriously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024