Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2nd Bid rejected for Russell? 12:40 - Jun 1 with 1611 viewsRabbram10

Keep bidding in hundreds until somebody else offers what they want & we lose out again, never changes all talk & bullshit, get the money out?????!!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
2nd Bid rejected for Russell? on 13:48 - Jun 1 with 1602 viewsdavram

You beat me to it, Rabb!

It's clear that Derby are trying to avoid paying "over the top" for a player who has yet to prove that he can score consistently at Championship level.

So DCFC may not have any plan to actually recruit such an animal, which was the biggest single difference between the promoted & challenging teams and ourselves amongst the paddling along, inconsistent and rather average teams in our league.

I thought Sam Rush gave a different impression in the recent meetings with fans that I've attended - ambition, top six target next season, players want to come, etc....

The Rams also are repeating their mistake here of setting the price bar low enough fo others to come in and clean up the transfer. They did that with Sammon and ended up paying more for him a while later, when the striker need became urgent. It still is.

Still, at least we've still got Conor Doyle!

2nd Bid rejected for Russell? on 09:53 - Jun 2 with 1585 viewsRamZone_News

BBC page here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22740415

The new 'Chris Porter'? Ooops - sorry; we're having trouble even signing this one.

This boy is not a proven goalscorer at Championship level. Are DCFC going to be competitive in the transfer market...?

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
2nd Bid rejected for Russell? on 10:02 - Jun 2 with 1582 viewsRabbram10

No, as always?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024