Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR article 14:01 - Jun 1 with 1102 viewsdavram

Excellent article (see link below) from standpoint of a Rangers' supporter giving an overview on their recent history, with strong reservations about what 'Arry will achieve against the Rams & others next season.

Realistically, we Rams fans have what these QPR fans crave in terms of stability, committed players and a strong foundation of player development.

Yes, we do want the icing on the cake - promotion and success, to once again become a high-profile team throughout the land, but who would be happier to be a QPR fan at present?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/fb_news.php?storyid=3208
QPR article on 10:58 - Jun 2 with 1082 viewspaulredf58

One of the most sensible contributions I've read all season. There's a lot of people in the trade looking at us with envy: Academy development, pretty sound financial base, hard-working and committed squad who tend to play more on grass than air. Yes, I'd love more excitement but I'd rather we build on rock than sand. Been there with Davies and Jewell and I still remember the sense of utter desolation of watching my team fall to pieces - not even playing any kind of football - just sheer dross. Under Clough I'm enjoying watching my team playing with spirit and honest effort. And of course, there's always some hope that it will keep on improving.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024