Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... 18:39 - Jun 4 with 1796 viewsRamZone_News

The Scottish striker Johnny Russell - prolific in the SPL though unproven elsewhere - could be on his way to Pride Park Stadium:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22765076

Dundee United have accepted Derby's £750k offer - but the striker has yet to agree the move.

He was cited as seeking a transfer abroad in last month's news.

Time will tell.

Will he come? Will he provide Derby's goal-power?

Discuss!

Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 19:29 - Jun 4 with 1790 viewsowderrammy

With a third bid made it seems we are not Russells ideal move otherwise he would have already signed. As the man indicated earlier he would prefer a move abroad, or even Celtic where he would go like a shot. I think a little caution is required here.
Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 20:12 - Jun 4 with 1767 viewspkay_brum

Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 19:29 - Jun 4 by owderrammy

With a third bid made it seems we are not Russells ideal move otherwise he would have already signed. As the man indicated earlier he would prefer a move abroad, or even Celtic where he would go like a shot. I think a little caution is required here.

Caution could be wise; DCFC say they want players who are focussed and dedicated to the club and to keep the group spirit together.

Russell's European wanderlust doesn't sit right with that.

Also, I'm prone not to trust a boy with more ink tattoo pinpricks in his arm that he has brain cells in his skull (and we usually have 12 billion brain cells....!)

Could be another Kenny Miller - arrives one day, looks at the greener grass the next....

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 21:48 - Jun 5 with 1735 viewsdavram

Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 20:12 - Jun 4 by pkay_brum

Caution could be wise; DCFC say they want players who are focussed and dedicated to the club and to keep the group spirit together.

Russell's European wanderlust doesn't sit right with that.

Also, I'm prone not to trust a boy with more ink tattoo pinpricks in his arm that he has brain cells in his skull (and we usually have 12 billion brain cells....!)

Could be another Kenny Miller - arrives one day, looks at the greener grass the next....

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Looks like we've got him:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22791512
Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 07:48 - Jun 6 with 1723 viewsRabbram10

Deals not done until its signed by the player, we could still be gasumped by Celtic, that would be very disappointing if that happened?

Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 16:24 - Jun 6 with 1708 viewsowderrammy

Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 07:48 - Jun 6 by Rabbram10

Deals not done until its signed by the player, we could still be gasumped by Celtic, that would be very disappointing if that happened?

Don't know about you guys but I get the feeling Russell thinks Derby County are not good enough for him. I think the management should pass on this one and look somewhere else.
Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 20:37 - Jun 6 with 1696 viewsRabbram10

I don't think it's Russell, it's his agent at his work hoping to encourage a bigger bid from somebody else like Celtic?
Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 18:39 - Jun 10 with 1654 viewsRamZone_News

Well, he's signed for us now:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-land-russell-859764.aspx

Here's hoping to see plenty of Championship goals from him next season!

Welcome to Derby, Johnny Russell
Dundee Utd Accept Derby's Bid for Russell - but..... on 19:47 - Jun 10 with 1651 viewsRabbram10

Here Here!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024