Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"A Cracking Squad" - Clough...Are the Rams Strong Enough to Challenge? 19:36 - Jul 9 with 2750 viewsRamZone_News

Nigel asserts that this will be his best squad yet:

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/a-cracking-squad-902933.aspx

There have been 4 signings - though a higher number of existing squad members are poised at the "out" door.

Rumours circulate ominously about John Brayford's future.

Is this squad strong enough to make a genuine challenge for the top 6, as Clough and Mr Rush keep stating?

What d'you think?
"A Cracking Squad" - Clough...Are the Rams Strong Enough to Challenge? on 08:58 - Jul 14 with 2728 viewshemingway

Anyone else think that we haven't added much so far this summer? They can talk the squad up as much as they like, but we'll be starting this season with pretty much the same players we finished the last one with.

ranting for the greater good

"A Cracking Squad" - Clough...Are the Rams Strong Enough to Challenge? on 20:57 - Jul 15 with 2711 viewsRabbram10

Totally agree Hemmy, we have added two players Grant & Russell, we need a top CH to partner Keogh?
This is a big priority IMO?
The proof is in the pudding, results will determine if this squad is the strongest we have ever had since Clough took over or Not, I still think we are lightweight, we will see??!!
"A Cracking Squad" - Clough...Are the Rams Strong Enough to Challenge? on 02:59 - Jul 22 with 2652 viewspremierclass

"A Cracking Squad" - Clough...Are the Rams Strong Enough to Challenge? on 20:57 - Jul 15 by Rabbram10

Totally agree Hemmy, we have added two players Grant & Russell, we need a top CH to partner Keogh?
This is a big priority IMO?
The proof is in the pudding, results will determine if this squad is the strongest we have ever had since Clough took over or Not, I still think we are lightweight, we will see??!!

We know all about Forsyth and Martin, Grant may be a little bit better than what we had and Eustace, as Clough has said, will only be a bit part player. That leaves Russell, who I think could be an improvement on what we have already. We have not signed many strikers with convincing scoring stats but Russell did well last season.
I feel the same as other posters. The new players have something to prove. If we can get near top 6 then it will take someone to step up on what they have shown so far. I hope Jacobs is given more opportunities, he has seemed to me to have more potential than say Coutts
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024