Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why I refuse to be negative 11:29 - Jul 26 with 1134 viewsJB1982

Looking back at previous squads - I remember starting seasons with Zesh Rehman & Danny Cullip in defence & Stefan Moore up front. Even then I was ridiculously optimistic because a new season brings fresh start from 3pm on match day.

Sure - much has changed, but they club's moved forward. We have better infrastructure, owners that can hold a reasonable conversation and seem to listen to the fans (on tickets prices etc). We're in a much better place now that 10 years ago. I have faith that we'll be even better in 10 years.

And we just spent 2 years in the premier league!! We lost a lot of games but we were in the Prem for 2 years. After years of playing Southend, Colchester etc I got 2 years of watching Liverpool, Man U etc. Seeing us beat Liverpool & Chelscum. Despite all the heartache, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Pre season hasn't been great. But it's a new season. Anything can happen from 3pm on matchday. All starts then.
Why I refuse to be negative on 11:32 - Jul 26 with 1128 viewsRblockPrior

Well said, I'm sure ppl will soon wake up and stop the moaning when the season starts

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024