Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats peoples opinions on new site? 11:07 - Jul 30 with 13737 viewsjamiewales

Not too keen on it atm.
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 22:53 - Jul 30 with 1687 viewsKennedy

any chance you put the usernames and avatars on the left hand side. Every forum i use has this and looks strange looking to the right to see who made the post

Just call me JFK

Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 22:54 - Jul 30 with 1687 viewssunshinehead

If there is tweaking to be done can it be arranged that names and avatars go back to the left hand side?
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 23:09 - Jul 30 with 1680 viewsOmar

Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 22:53 - Jul 30 by Kennedy

any chance you put the usernames and avatars on the left hand side. Every forum i use has this and looks strange looking to the right to see who made the post

Agreed.

It would also be helpful if people read this thread in order to avoid duplicate suggestions being posted.
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 01:16 - Jul 31 with 1648 viewsSmellyplumz

Its OK at the moment, a few glitches which is to be expected and Im sure they will be ironed out.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 07:59 - Jul 31 with 1631 viewsgadgetuk

Honestly think the format is poor - At the risk of being accused of being a cardiff supporter I have to say the format of Anus's site is much nicer - was that forum host not considered?
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 08:01 - Jul 31 with 1627 viewsMonty

add a view your/new posts button.
add a button so you can go back to the forum after viewing a post, rather than having to go back to the index.
get rid of this glaring white background

When I die, check behind the wall in the living room.

Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 08:29 - Jul 31 with 1621 viewsthedrownedman

Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 14:54 - Jul 30 by Monty

You do realise that the only reason its responsive is cos there is sod all on here yet?

Sorry monty for quoting you post, but i have no idea how to reply normally...

Also, anyone else find this site terrible to view on dolphin browser? Slow as feck andreally jittery?
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 08:41 - Jul 31 with 1618 viewsActionBronson

Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 08:29 - Jul 31 by thedrownedman

Sorry monty for quoting you post, but i have no idea how to reply normally...

Also, anyone else find this site terrible to view on dolphin browser? Slow as feck andreally jittery?

Are you using Dolphin on an ipad, mate? I use Mercury as the browser on my ipad and its excellent

My name's Dave Angel, eco warrior. Behind me there is my missus Shirley, and we haven't had sex for twelve years, which is fine because we got better things to do.

Login to get fewer ads

Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 09:03 - Jul 31 with 1606 viewsPJ_footballer

i see a few tweaks but phil knows better than me, so i assume that will be fixed soon enough~
[Post edited 31 Jul 2013 9:04]
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 00:58 - Aug 1 with 1553 viewssmoulder

Its not the same as the last one .....is it....lol
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 06:37 - Aug 1 with 1494 viewsthedrownedman

Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 08:41 - Jul 31 by ActionBronson

Are you using Dolphin on an ipad, mate? I use Mercury as the browser on my ipad and its excellent

Tab2. This site is absolute shyte, imo. But only on my tablet. Slow as feck to load pages and to type.
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 06:46 - Aug 1 with 1492 viewsPLLC

Not exactly clear as to how to post a reply without quoting previous poster. Chat room looks like a good addition though, could be interesting post-match after a few bevvies. (Apologies if reply posting thingy has been explained in previous posts but its early and can't focus enough to read all thread)
Whats peoples opinions on new site? on 07:17 - Aug 1 with 1484 viewsswanny

It'll be fine it's a good job we're getting up to speed with it now before the season kicks off in anger. It'll be even better when I can change my avatar.....

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024