Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer the weak link 00:10 - Aug 2 with 22598 viewsSASWANSEA

He's no longer good enough, his lack of intelligence stagnates our play. He's an old school hug the touchline and skin his man type winger, that just ain't how we play anymore. Hopefully he doesn't feature all that much this season.

Dyer the weak link on 12:22 - Aug 2 with 2438 viewsKingTuck

If Dyer is our weak link then i'm very happy with our squad. Hes still a quality player and if he is supposedly our weakest player then we must have a cracking team and i can accept that.
Dyer the weak link on 12:35 - Aug 2 with 2405 viewsSCB1985

He did have good spells but a few bad spells during the match. He was the weakest link though, a few of his crosses were to heavy and some passes were to light and it seemed to happen a lot; he wasnt the dyer from last season, he seemed more static if being harsh i'd say lazy. He still got time to pick up his game though.

However I was relieved when i saw that pouzelo was warming up, his goal was brilliantly controlled and his style of play put the game up a level.

Even Canas had more touches than briton.

My summary for Dyer is that he will struggle to get in squad this season, against some teams we will need his pace. But all the MF have an hard task getting in to the squad, if dyer dont get in to form and keep it he will be in trouble.

Poll: whats more important to you

Dyer the weak link on 12:49 - Aug 2 with 2390 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 12:35 - Aug 2 by SCB1985

He did have good spells but a few bad spells during the match. He was the weakest link though, a few of his crosses were to heavy and some passes were to light and it seemed to happen a lot; he wasnt the dyer from last season, he seemed more static if being harsh i'd say lazy. He still got time to pick up his game though.

However I was relieved when i saw that pouzelo was warming up, his goal was brilliantly controlled and his style of play put the game up a level.

My summary for Dyer is that he will struggle to get in squad this season, against some teams we will need his pace. But all the MF have an hard task getting in to the squad, if dyer dont get in to form and keep it he will be in trouble.

Finally a sensible post.

We can all pretend Dyer is still immense and wear tinted specs but that doesn't change the reality. The level of our squad has gone up a few notches and Dyer has failed to match that level. Williams has, Leon has, Routs has etc etc.

The reason Dyer hasn't is because he just isn't on that level, that was evident last season and it's going to be even more of an issue this season. He's fine if you merely want your winger to hug the touchline and try and skin his man but ML system demands more from the wide players. Try watching him without bias and it's clear he struggles to adapt his game, constantly making the wrong pass, running into traffic, taking our own players out of the game with poor runs and topped off with a poor final delivery.

He could do a job for the likes of Palace, Hull, Stoke et al but the simple fact is our level is above him. Remove the sentiment, it's all about levels and he's no longer on our level.
Dyer the weak link on 12:57 - Aug 2 with 2379 viewsjacksfullaces

Dyer the weak link on 08:17 - Aug 2 by monmouth

I love the little guy, but he seemed to be trying too hard. I thought the same about Routs, up until that little peach for Bony's superb header. Both created panic in the Malmo ranks when they came inside at pace throughout though. Plus, that's the nature of good wingers though isn't it. Brave enough to try loads of things, a few come off, many don't.

Weak link? Mental.

yeah, Routs was a little frustrating at times in that a good period of play would come to an end with his final ball/overrunning things/silly mistakes etc

That said, I remember his contributions more than Dyers!
Dyer the weak link on 13:09 - Aug 2 with 2373 viewsDull1Thomas

Dyer the weak link on 12:35 - Aug 2 by SCB1985

"He did have good spells but a few bad spells during the match. He was the weakest link though, a few of his crosses were to heavy and some passes were to light and it seemed to happen a lot"

If you thought that about Dyer you must be driving Shelvey back to Liverpool yourself. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not having a go at Jonjo just using him as an example as a player who lost / gave away the ball far more than Dyer.
With Malmo getting so many players in the box you can't judge what was a good cross from one that wasn't especially as we rarely had players in the centre to take advantage of Dyer's speed. His shot early on was a reflection of this - only option because no one was there.

It's a shame that players are being crucified after such a good win.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Dyer the weak link on 13:17 - Aug 2 with 2351 viewstrolley_jack

Dyer played well from what I saw.
Dyer the weak link on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 2345 viewsSpratty

http://101fundraising.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Internet-Troll.jpg?564c0f
Dyer the weak link on 13:44 - Aug 2 with 2321 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 13:28 - Aug 2 by Spratty

http://101fundraising.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Internet-Troll.jpg?564c0f

Just because you're too thick to analyse a game of football properly doesn't mean that someone that can is a troll.

If Dyer is as fantastic as you make out then why has Laudrup moved for two wingers who primarily operate on the right? Maybe just maybe he can see Dyer's flaws too.

It isn't a crime to question the relevance of one of our players, it also isn't in the rule book that a fan has to pretend all is wonderful. I presume you labeled anyone who dared to question Tate's role in the team a troll too eh.

As is natural in football, the higher the level you reach the higher the level you require from a player.
Login to get fewer ads

Dyer the weak link on 13:57 - Aug 2 with 2303 viewsSpratty

Dyer the weak link on 14:51 - Aug 2 with 2275 viewsFlashberryjack

Dyer the weak link on 01:06 - Aug 2 by Jackanapes

This is the guy who said that Bony was rubbish after 10 mins of the game. Hes doing a 'roath magic'(pretending to be a swansea supporter, and posting absolute twaddle) I believe. Just put him on ignore.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 1:07]

I agree, user name needs to be blue or red or whatever colour the tw*ts play in now.
If Phil is able to do it on our new site?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Dyer the weak link on 15:14 - Aug 2 with 2255 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 14:51 - Aug 2 by Flashberryjack

I agree, user name needs to be blue or red or whatever colour the tw*ts play in now.
If Phil is able to do it on our new site?

Proof please Poirot...

Phil, can you blue/red this geezer up. He's a scummer.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Dyer the weak link on 15:26 - Aug 2 with 2248 viewsFlashberryjack

Dyer the weak link on 15:14 - Aug 2 by SASWANSEA

Proof please Poirot...

Phil, can you blue/red this geezer up. He's a scummer.

TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only someone that knows f*ck all about foottball or a scummer would post that type of sh*te.
But there again, if you are a scummer then you're both.

Hello

Dyer the weak link on 15:48 - Aug 2 with 2239 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 15:26 - Aug 2 by Flashberryjack

Only someone that knows f*ck all about foottball or a scummer would post that type of sh*te.
But there again, if you are a scummer then you're both.

Bless your cotton socks.

Dyer will find himself on the bench more often than not this season and will be a forgotten man come the end of the season.

What are you expecting from Dyer then Mr Poiret?

How many goals? How many assists? How many games?

The answer to all those questions is fewer than Routledge, Pablo & Pozuelo. ie ZE WEAKEST LINK.
Dyer the weak link on 18:07 - Aug 2 with 2205 viewsFlashberryjack

Dyer the weak link on 15:48 - Aug 2 by SASWANSEA

Bless your cotton socks.

Dyer will find himself on the bench more often than not this season and will be a forgotten man come the end of the season.

What are you expecting from Dyer then Mr Poiret?

How many goals? How many assists? How many games?

The answer to all those questions is fewer than Routledge, Pablo & Pozuelo. ie ZE WEAKEST LINK.

How many goals, how many assists, how many games will Dyer play?
If I knew the answer to that I'd be wealthy man.

What I do know is that Dyer will be an important player for us this season..... either by coming off the bench or starting.

But if it makes you happy to insist he is the weakest link.... then you carry on, time will tell.

Hello

Dyer the weak link on 18:36 - Aug 2 with 2183 viewsSkipTheJack

Can this thread just be deleted please?

I've never read such utter garbage. Why do some people insist on attacking our best players who have been nothing short of outstanding for us?

Dyer had a good game. He wasn't MOTM but he was still good. All our players played well for that matter.
Dyer the weak link on 18:57 - Aug 2 with 2175 viewsFlashberryjack

Dyer the weak link on 18:36 - Aug 2 by SkipTheJack

Can this thread just be deleted please?

I've never read such utter garbage. Why do some people insist on attacking our best players who have been nothing short of outstanding for us?

Dyer had a good game. He wasn't MOTM but he was still good. All our players played well for that matter.

Correct my friend.... delete, It's an insult to a player that's been magnificant for us since we signed him.
I may be proved wrong, but I think the OP was written by one of our mischievious cousins up the road.

Hello

Dyer the weak link on 19:04 - Aug 2 with 2172 viewsmawdlamjack

ffs i thought swanaldope was the thickest poster on here but you are well on your way to wearing his mantel
stick to the scum boards you 6 fingered skank

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Dyer the weak link on 19:09 - Aug 2 with 2168 viewsSASWANSEA

Dyer the weak link on 19:04 - Aug 2 by mawdlamjack

ffs i thought swanaldope was the thickest poster on here but you are well on your way to wearing his mantel
stick to the scum boards you 6 fingered skank

I look forward to bumping this thread when you fickle types start slating him.

'Was' one of our best performers, he isn't anymore.

F'k off with the Scum jibes, just because someone has an opinion that doesn't sit right with you precious girls doesn't equate to being a scummer on a wind-up. I've spent enough of my hard earned to give me the right to an opinion on scfc. Should Dyer somehow perform this season then by all means let me know, he won't though.

We've outgrown him, deal with it.
Dyer the weak link on 19:16 - Aug 2 with 2158 viewsbrightonjack

Dyer the weak link on 19:09 - Aug 2 by SASWANSEA

I look forward to bumping this thread when you fickle types start slating him.

'Was' one of our best performers, he isn't anymore.

F'k off with the Scum jibes, just because someone has an opinion that doesn't sit right with you precious girls doesn't equate to being a scummer on a wind-up. I've spent enough of my hard earned to give me the right to an opinion on scfc. Should Dyer somehow perform this season then by all means let me know, he won't though.

We've outgrown him, deal with it.

Actually, you seem to be the one that needs to 'deal with it'. That no-one else agrees with your twaddle, that is.
Dyer the weak link on 20:39 - Aug 2 with 2132 viewsborinifanclub

Are you a redtit in disguise? Nathan and Brits often pick this team up when they slow down...specially when he gets kicked by crap defenders...he always gives his all and has turned loads of games for us.....in summary Feck orft
[Post edited 2 Aug 2013 21:43]

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Dyer the weak link on 21:12 - Aug 2 with 2118 viewspencoedjack

Dyer the weak link on 10:28 - Aug 2 by waynekerr55

looks like we've found the first contender for planet swans escape goat for the new season

Ki will be this seasons goat.

Not Dyers greatest fan ..... thought he was average at best last season.
Dyer the weak link on 21:18 - Aug 2 with 2112 viewsJackfath

Dyer the weak link on 21:12 - Aug 2 by pencoedjack

Ki will be this seasons goat.

Not Dyers greatest fan ..... thought he was average at best last season.

Hiya!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dyer the weak link on 21:31 - Aug 2 with 2104 viewsborinifanclub

Dyer the weak link on 12:07 - Aug 2 by DafyddHuw

Apart from a ruminant that's run away, what the fück is an "escape goat"?

Its not escape goat it is scapegoat. It is a biblical term. On atonement day the Israelites would take two goats,sacrifice one and send the other off to carry their sins into the wilderness (cardiff) this goat escaped death . The term scapegoat came from this.It means someone who carries the blame (sins)

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Dyer the weak link on 21:45 - Aug 2 with 2090 viewsJackfath

Dyer the weak link on 21:31 - Aug 2 by borinifanclub

Its not escape goat it is scapegoat. It is a biblical term. On atonement day the Israelites would take two goats,sacrifice one and send the other off to carry their sins into the wilderness (cardiff) this goat escaped death . The term scapegoat came from this.It means someone who carries the blame (sins)

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dyer the weak link on 21:54 - Aug 2 with 2083 viewsSS2013

Dyer was average at best this game, but he has the ability to be a match changer, top player and no weak link

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024