Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The end is too predictable Brian. 11:44 - Aug 5 with 1794 viewsowderrammy

Our draw against Blackburn was a fair result, but that said, all we fans knew what would happen 10 minutes from time. Brian makes his changes and suddenly we are playing on our goal line with a 0-10--1 formation. Even for corners doesn't it make sense to have one of our players on the half way line. Do this and the opposition have to place a couple of players in the vicinity just as insurance. Brian, don't be so predictable because every team in the Championship can read you, and please God, don't ever play poker. Watch Mick McCarthy who has a flare for being Unpredictable and usually sees the result through.
The end is too predictable Brian. on 13:43 - Aug 5 with 1786 viewsdavram

Well, I'm not sure who this "Brian" chap is, and Mick McCarthy's Ipswich lost 1-2 on Saturday, me owd!

I agree with your grumble about tactics, though, and I do think that other teams will know about Derby's later-stage tactics and so will wait their chance to pinch/salvage the game at the death.

If Nigel's tactics are actually spot-on, it simply means that the players engaged to carry them out are still not good enough, doesn't it?

It will be interesting to follow the fortunes of Blackburn through the season - to see how they play and whether they can challenge; they looked a useful team yesterday.
The end is too predictable Brian. on 13:51 - Aug 5 with 1783 viewsRabbram10

I think Blackburn will be in the top six no problem, very strong team & I think we did well to get a point against them, time will tell?
I think we are still a bit lightweight & we need to improve on that performance to have any chance of reaching the top six, a few more players are a must, especially CH, surely even Nigel can see that one or can he???????!!!!!!!
Give Mason Bennett a chance, he was flying in pre season!
The end is too predictable Brian. on 02:38 - Aug 6 with 1769 viewsWanChopeTwoChop

I think the Rams run out of puff as they ran Blackburn off their legs for 50 minutes but as they tired it all started to fall apart.

Would have liked to see Ben Davies brought on just to give some attacking intent to the defensive changes made.
The end is too predictable Brian. on 11:39 - Aug 6 with 1761 viewsjiggyjag

We could of been 2 or 3 nil up at half time but for there keeper, however I don't understand why you would want to defend a slender lead with 25 mins of the game still remaining.

They couldn't handle us going forward thus stopping them from attacking us, once we changed formation they had more space and they could pick us off the longer the game went on.

It was only a matter of time and to be fair if they had beaten us we couldn't of complained, very negative tactics for a home side even if it was the 1st game of the season.

I'm not trying to be negative just feel we are still short of two quality players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024