Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 16:08 - Aug 6 with 11575 viewsSwansforever

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/18932/8857360/
High praise indeed.
Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 10:13 - Aug 7 with 1786 viewsLord_Bony

I agree...they're a lethal combination Michu and Bony. Everyone has sat up to take notice...

We must keep Ash at all costs.

Top 6 is a possibility ....why not?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 10:14 - Aug 7 with 1780 viewsLord_Bony

I agree...they're a lethal combination Michu and Bony. Everyone has sat up to take notice...

We must keep Ash at all costs.

Top 6 is a possibility ....why not?

I just hope Europa does nt take too much out of us...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 10:33 - Aug 7 with 1763 viewsshandyjack

There is no way we will be in bottom 6 by end of Sept, we are playing the games we are playing at the right time, Utd first game new manager, Spurs post Bale no vertonghen, Arsenal pre end of window signings

Poll: Expectation for the season

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 10:42 - Aug 7 with 1747 viewsmikl0s

We saw last season that being busy in the transfer market does not equal strength (QPR anyone?) - saying Norwich is too strong now due to transfers to not be in the relegation battle is a tough sell tbh.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 10:54 - Aug 7 with 1734 viewsJackSomething

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 10:42 - Aug 7 by mikl0s

We saw last season that being busy in the transfer market does not equal strength (QPR anyone?) - saying Norwich is too strong now due to transfers to not be in the relegation battle is a tough sell tbh.

Every man and his dog could see that QPR's signings last summer were flirting with disaster. Paying big money for 'big name' players rather than attempting to build a team.

Norwich have looked at where they struggled last year and attempted to improve sensibly, much like us. Van Wolfswinkel and Hooper signed because Holt was a one-season wonder and Becchio was a waste of money. Olsson and Fer should improve them immediately, while Redmond is a good, cheap and promising signing.

Would be a huge surprise if they end up in a relegation battle.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 10:59 - Aug 7 with 1729 viewsCatullus

As much as I would love Redknapp to be right, I think I'll wait to see hwo we go in the first month before getting too excited.
If, IF everything goes well. We don't sell anyone, we have no serious injuries and no suspensions AND if we play as well as we can very consistently then yes, we could push the top 6. But that's a lot of if's

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Jamie Redknapp - swans can finish top 4 on 11:19 - Aug 7 with 1699 viewsSenhin

If oen fo the smaller teams were to have a blip and qualify for the champions league, out of all of them if it were us I'd say we'd have the best chance of staying damn high next few season with our sensible buys, ability to find bargains, laudrup would stay and our general reputation as team who play nice football to attact players... But we won't finish top 4.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024