Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From the Swedish press.... 17:03 - Aug 10 with 17309 viewstoulouse

Some handsome f*ckers in the first pic :)

http://www.sydsvenskan.se/sport/fotboll/mff/mallost-mot-swansea/

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

From the Swedish press.... on 23:48 - Aug 10 with 3832 viewsBrynmill_Jack

From the Swedish press.... on 19:28 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

"Sam Hamman's a.........." You'll know the rest, thats what they're referring too.

I was hoping that song would never be sung again. The last time I heard our crowd singing it was in the 90's at the vetch. As supporters I'd like to believe we've moved on way past that.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

From the Swedish press.... on 23:50 - Aug 10 with 3829 viewsDarran

From the Swedish press.... on 23:48 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

I was hoping that song would never be sung again. The last time I heard our crowd singing it was in the 90's at the vetch. As supporters I'd like to believe we've moved on way past that.

I can't remember it being sung in the 90's.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

From the Swedish press.... on 04:52 - Aug 11 with 3777 viewsChief

From the Swedish press.... on 23:50 - Aug 10 by Darran

I can't remember it being sung in the 90's.

it was a 2000's song. which I wont deny that I sang, with enthusiasm

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

From the Swedish press.... on 08:43 - Aug 11 with 3744 views2face

From the Swedish press.... on 18:58 - Aug 10 by Darran

Yeah right what's it all about?

It looks like the guy on the left is holdning up two arms. The guy on the right is pointing a finger.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2013 8:44]
From the Swedish press.... on 11:03 - Aug 11 with 3688 viewsHark_Now_Hear

Could you drink alcohol in the ground then?
From the Swedish press.... on 11:14 - Aug 11 with 3672 viewsNeath_Jack

From the Swedish press.... on 11:03 - Aug 11 by Hark_Now_Hear

Could you drink alcohol in the ground then?

Yes, you could take alcohol to your seat to enjoy whilst watching the game. And do you know what? Nobody got killed or injured, no fighting and no-one ran on the pitch.

You could also smoke if you went down by the entrance at half time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

From the Swedish press.... on 11:20 - Aug 11 with 3660 viewsjack_lord

From the Swedish press.... on 23:48 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Without being too pedantic :, the Lebanese Denis Healey bought the team that used to play in blue in 2000 so maybe they didn't sing the song back then.
I think we could show the world how mature we are as a bunch of supporters and sing Sam Hammam's a Lebby.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

From the Swedish press.... on 11:31 - Aug 11 with 3648 viewsDarran

From the Swedish press.... on 11:20 - Aug 11 by jack_lord

Without being too pedantic :, the Lebanese Denis Healey bought the team that used to play in blue in 2000 so maybe they didn't sing the song back then.
I think we could show the world how mature we are as a bunch of supporters and sing Sam Hammam's a Lebby.

Or not sing it at all.

Login to get fewer ads

From the Swedish press.... on 11:37 - Aug 11 with 3642 viewsjack_lord

From the Swedish press.... on 11:31 - Aug 11 by Darran

Or not sing it at all.

Yes, but why could they drink in Malmo but not in the Liberty?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

From the Swedish press.... on 12:29 - Aug 11 with 3619 viewsKeyserSoze

From the Swedish press.... on 11:37 - Aug 11 by jack_lord

Yes, but why could they drink in Malmo but not in the Liberty?

Because Swedish authorities know how to control a game. Smoking in the concourse and drinking in the stand was tolerated. I asked if I could smoke in the concourse when I got to the ground the steward said no but he won't stop us. The stewards never once told us to sit, the police were not heavy handed, I don't think there was a single arrest in the ground from our end. The Danish police left us be in the Dubliner on Wednesday night as well. The stadium rules and UK policing tactics could learn a lot from the Swedish authorities.

Poll: What is the best atmosphere you have experienced at the Liberty?

From the Swedish press.... on 12:30 - Aug 11 with 3614 viewsDarran

From the Swedish press.... on 12:29 - Aug 11 by KeyserSoze

Because Swedish authorities know how to control a game. Smoking in the concourse and drinking in the stand was tolerated. I asked if I could smoke in the concourse when I got to the ground the steward said no but he won't stop us. The stewards never once told us to sit, the police were not heavy handed, I don't think there was a single arrest in the ground from our end. The Danish police left us be in the Dubliner on Wednesday night as well. The stadium rules and UK policing tactics could learn a lot from the Swedish authorities.

I'd say it was more the British public could learn from the Swedish public myself but you're entitled to your opinion.

From the Swedish press.... on 12:39 - Aug 11 with 3604 viewsSpratty

Stewards were watching all the time but even when fans stood on the 3' concrete wall at the front and swung on the metal wires above they still stood back. Suppose if someone had fallen and cracked their head open would have just thought it was their own fault.

There's only 2 Nathen Dyers (to Dyer lookalike steward) creased me up, even the players were laughing.
From the Swedish press.... on 12:59 - Aug 11 with 3596 viewsepaul

From the Swedish press.... on 12:30 - Aug 11 by Darran

I'd say it was more the British public could learn from the Swedish public myself but you're entitled to your opinion.

I think its a bit of both really over here irrespective of your nature at football the law treat us like goons, how ever Daz valid point some suppporters could as thankfully the knuckle dragging thugs are in the minority

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

From the Swedish press.... on 13:21 - Aug 11 with 3579 viewsItchySphincter

The S.H.A.P. is a little racist ditty sung to the tune of the Lonnie Donegan classic, 'My Old Man's a Dustman'.

Hideous and embarrassing, the last time I heard it widely sung was on our trips to the capital a few years ago for the JPT and play off final. I walked out of O'Neils, couldn't believe what I was hearing.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

From the Swedish press.... on 13:22 - Aug 11 with 3579 viewsKeyserSoze

From the Swedish press.... on 12:59 - Aug 11 by epaul

I think its a bit of both really over here irrespective of your nature at football the law treat us like goons, how ever Daz valid point some suppporters could as thankfully the knuckle dragging thugs are in the minority

There was no trouble from our fans in Malmo/Copenhagen. So why are 'knuckle dragging thugs' even being mentioned? We were allowed alcohol in the ground and were not subjected to heavy-handed policing, surely that should be applauded?

From the Swedish press.... on 13:28 - Aug 11 with 3514 viewsjelly

Wasn't the booze sold in the stadium 1% alcohol pish?
From the Swedish press.... on 13:31 - Aug 11 with 3501 viewsNeath_Jack

From the Swedish press.... on 12:29 - Aug 11 by KeyserSoze

Spot on, and considering the majority of us had been on the ale for a good 8 hours before the game and not one arrest or stadium ejection. People will react to how they are being treated, and i couldn't fault them over there one bit. I didn't even see one copper when we were in the Dubliner on the Wednesday, and they were unobtrusive at the Drumbar on the Thursday too, and all of them with a smile on their face and courteous when they spoke to you.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

From the Swedish press.... on 13:31 - Aug 11 with 3501 viewsChief

From the Swedish press.... on 17:57 - Aug 10 by Neath_Jack

Who's the chap in the very last picture with the glasses, he was hell of a boy him, from one of the scandinavian countries too but cant remember which one.

hes from Swansea, I was talking to him on the train home from London on friday

From the Swedish press.... on 13:32 - Aug 11 with 3499 viewsNeath_Jack

From the Swedish press.... on 13:31 - Aug 11 by Chief

hes from Swansea, I was talking to him on the train home from London on friday

Well i must have been drunker than i thought on the Wednesday, or he was

From the Swedish press.... on 13:38 - Aug 11 with 3488 viewsKeyserSoze

From the Swedish press.... on 13:31 - Aug 11 by Neath_Jack

Spot on, and considering the majority of us had been on the ale for a good 8 hours before the game and not one arrest or stadium ejection. People will react to how they are being treated, and i couldn't fault them over there one bit. I didn't even see one copper when we were in the Dubliner on the Wednesday, and they were unobtrusive at the Drumbar on the Thursday too, and all of them with a smile on their face and courteous when they spoke to you.

I saw one Police car come up the street about 9ish outside the Dubliner, stop for a bit and drive off as it we were doing nothing wrong at all. The locals seemed fine with us all as well, taking photos/videos etc. Couldn't have asked for a better reception.

From the Swedish press.... on 13:39 - Aug 11 with 3487 viewsChief

From the Swedish press.... on 13:32 - Aug 11 by Neath_Jack

Well i must have been drunker than i thought on the Wednesday, or he was

I think he was still well oiled when I spoke to him to be honest

From the Swedish press.... on 14:13 - Aug 11 with 3466 viewsepaul

From the Swedish press.... on 13:22 - Aug 11 by KeyserSoze

There was no trouble from our fans in Malmo/Copenhagen. So why are 'knuckle dragging thugs' even being mentioned? We were allowed alcohol in the ground and were not subjected to heavy-handed policing, surely that should be applauded?

I mean football fans in general, although I do know of some jacks that went looking for it but nothing was about

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

From the Swedish press.... on 14:16 - Aug 11 with 3463 viewsNeath_Jack

From the Swedish press.... on 14:13 - Aug 11 by epaul

I mean football fans in general, although I do know of some jacks that went looking for it but nothing was about

What are you talking about? Malmo? There was plenty there for someone that "wanted it", load of hearsay bo11ocks that when it gets said often enough becomes gospel.

From the Swedish press.... on 17:07 - Aug 11 with 3408 viewstoulouse

From the Swedish press.... on 13:38 - Aug 11 by KeyserSoze

I saw one Police car come up the street about 9ish outside the Dubliner, stop for a bit and drive off as it we were doing nothing wrong at all. The locals seemed fine with us all as well, taking photos/videos etc. Couldn't have asked for a better reception.

The Copenhagen people were absolutely superb. I'm definitely going back there again.

I f*cking love Copenhagen.

From the Swedish press.... on 21:09 - Aug 11 with 3336 viewshackneyjack

From the Swedish press.... on 17:07 - Aug 11 by toulouse

The Copenhagen people were absolutely superb. I'm definitely going back there again.

Too right my friend
Theres a lot of people that weren't there,posting bollocks on here.
We did ourselves proud the whole trip,and anyone that was there knows that.
Toulose,is that you in the first pic with the white daps?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024