Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu to Arsenal. 09:18 - Aug 14 with 3863 viewsJamesJack

Recent transfer news says Wenger is looking at both Michu and Dzeko. You think Michu would be tempted by a huge contract from a top 4 club?
Michu to Arsenal. on 09:20 - Aug 14 with 3842 viewstomdickharry

First Williams,now Michu been looking all summer roll on Sept 2. Neither are going anywhere.
Michu to Arsenal. on 09:22 - Aug 14 with 3826 viewsSenhin

Surely him being Cup Tied will put off the big Champions League clubs.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Michu to Arsenal. on 09:27 - Aug 14 with 3787 viewsDarran

Michu to Arsenal. on 09:22 - Aug 14 by Senhin

He's not.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu to Arsenal. on 09:44 - Aug 14 with 3719 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He will be when we see off the Romanians.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:14 - Aug 14 with 3646 viewsLaudrup

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfers-arsenal-make-new-

Arsene Wenger has begun to draw up a Plan B as Arsenal struggle to land Liverpool's Luis Suarez.

Gunners boss Wenger still sees Suarez as his No.1 priority and they are likely to go back with an improved bid - but their chances of persuading the Kop club to sell appear to be fading.

There have now been internal discussions about going for different options and with Manchester United's Wayne Rooney now seemingly off their radar, they could revisit an interest in Swansea’s Spanish goal-machine Michu.

The north Londoners have also compiled extensive scouting reports on Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko in the past and Wenger still rates him highly and would move given any encouragement.

They passed up on interest in David Villa, Gonzalo Higuain and Stevan Jovetic to move for Suarez, but the Reds' entrenched position has seen them knock back two bids and even an improved offer of around £45m may not be enough.

Suarez is keen to go and may yet ask for a transfer to try to force a move, and there is also the chance that Real Madrid may come in if they cannot land Spurs' Gareth Bale.

Liverpool would be happier to sell him abroad than to the Gunners, a club they see as a direct rival.

I hate signatures

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:17 - Aug 14 with 3629 viewsWatchman

£50m cheers Arsene

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:26 - Aug 14 with 3586 viewsyescomeon

Michu to Arsenal. on 09:22 - Aug 14 by Senhin

This

Upthecity!

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:43 - Aug 14 with 3512 viewsFar_Post

Michu seems very settled here and looking forward to the season so it would take an exceptional offer for this to happen.

Laudrup also stated that he would not allow anyone to leave in the final week of the transfer window as finding a suitable replacement in that limited amount of time would be unlikely. So the deal would have to happen either this week or next.

Personally i can't see this happening.

Blog: The C Word

Login to get fewer ads

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:46 - Aug 14 with 3481 viewsbluenile

It's not impossible, but bearing in mind that Arsene jibbed at paying £10 Mill for Ash, I can't see him meeting any asking price we're likely to come up with. I would suggest £30 million as that seems the minimum for a top dog at the moment. Should do the trick and scare the bugger off!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:49 - Aug 14 with 3461 viewsjudgejonevs

That's the thing for me whilst probably guaranteed of finishing higher than us they could not guarantee finishing top four. Arsenal are dropping behind the other 3 in the "top four" and could soon be shunted out by another club.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:50 - Aug 14 with 3457 viewsTheClash

I cannot see Arsenal paying what we want for him. The other thing is that he is happy at Swansea even more so since we signed a Striker like Bony allowing him to drop to his more favoured position.

You never know though!

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:54 - Aug 14 with 3434 views2face

Suarez and Michu doesn't play the same position
Michu to Arsenal. on 10:58 - Aug 14 with 3397 viewssa3swan

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:54 - Aug 14 by 2face

Suarez and Michu doesn't play the same position

Made up story. Michu isn't the answer to Arsenal's problems. I'd be more concerned if a Liverpool or Spurs Michu rumour started up.
Michu to Arsenal. on 16:57 - Aug 14 with 2896 viewsQuakerJack

Michu to Arsenal. on 10:17 - Aug 14 by Watchman

£50m cheers Arsene

Treble it plus cazorla and maybe

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024