Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European rules? 11:52 - Aug 14 with 2388 viewsshandyjack

Does anybody know why we were not allowed to serve alcohol in the ground during our home match against Malmo yet they were allowed to serve alcohol during their home match?

Poll: Expectation for the season

European rules? on 12:49 - Aug 14 with 2309 viewsDevz00

I don't think Malmo were supposed too. There was a large queue in the ground for beer, i went towards a different block entrance and there was no queue so grabbed a couple of beers and went into the 'arena' with them, to my seat. One of the boys we were with was down the other bar with the larger queue and he was the last to be served in our group. An official or steward came over to the bar and told them to stop serving beer. He then went to the top bar where I'd been and got served straight away. They were also serving at half time so I don't really know why they didn't listen.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

European rules? on 12:54 - Aug 14 with 2285 viewsKingBony

What was the percentage on the beer in Malmo?

I'd heard that it's down to the strength. It is allowed but has to be below 3% or something like that.
I just assumed they have whatever it is on tap in the Liberty so didn't sell any?

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

European rules? on 12:58 - Aug 14 with 2255 viewsDevz00

The barman said, in his words, it was " quite low, 3 or 4%".

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

European rules? on 12:59 - Aug 14 with 2253 viewsswanseacityfan

I think you are allowed to serve alcohol providing its under 3.5%. We havent got a license for this (apparantly) therefore we cannot sell any.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

European rules? on 13:00 - Aug 14 with 2241 viewsswanseacityfan

European rules? on 12:54 - Aug 14 by KingBony

I'd heard that it's down to the strength. It is allowed but has to be below 3% or something like that.
I just assumed they have whatever it is on tap in the Liberty so didn't sell any?

Aye, sorry didn't see your post.

"Na na na na na na na na na, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Sigurdsson, Gylfi Sigurdsson"

European rules? on 16:33 - Aug 14 with 2069 viewsAdmire

In denmark they sell low percentage bear during european competitions..
European rules? on 16:35 - Aug 14 with 2061 viewsdgt73

European rules? on 12:54 - Aug 14 by KingBony

It has to be below 3.5% i belive, carling is 4.1 so cannot be sold by all accounts. Crazy.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

European rules? on 21:34 - Aug 14 with 1936 viewsrdav

The beer on sale in the ground in Malmo was damn sight nicer than the carling they serve in the Liberty, although it probably was weaker.
Login to get fewer ads

European rules? on 21:50 - Aug 14 with 1894 viewsDull1Thomas

European rules? on 16:35 - Aug 14 by dgt73

It has to be below 3.5% i belive, carling is 4.1 so cannot be sold by all accounts. Crazy.

Only classes I and II can be purchased in supermarkets, while class III can only be purchased in places licensed to do so, such as pubs. Class II beer is loosely divided into two sub-groups, normal "Folköl" ("People's Beer") with a maximum ABV of 2.8% and "Extra Brew", with a maximum ABV of 3.5%. An alcohol content of 2.8% and below is not subject to specific, higher, alcohol taxes, but only to VAT (12%) as any other food or non-alcoholic drink. Class III beer is also, unofficially, divided into two sub-groups, "Mellanöl" ("in-between beer"), with ABV between 3.6% and 4.5%, and normal "strong beer" with ABV above 4.5%. There is no real maximum amount of how much alcohol Class III beer may contain, and amounts of 10%+ are common. Mellanöl used to be available in supermarkets between October 1, 1965 and July 1, 1977, but was removed from the supermarkets due to heavy consumption by Swedish teenagers. Today "Mellanöl" does not exist as a class of its own, but "Mellanöl style beer" is available at Systembolaget.
alcohol content (ABV) available in pubs available in supermarkets
Class I 0.0% - 2.25% yes yes
Class II (Folköl) 2.8% yes yes
Class II (Extra Brew) 3.5% yes yes
Class III (Mellanöl) 3.6% - 4.5% yes no
Class III (Starköl) 4.6% + yes no

I love the idea of 3.5% proof classes as extra brew!
[Post edited 14 Aug 2013 21:54]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

European rules? on 09:42 - Aug 15 with 1760 viewsDevz00

Systembolaget - we found one of those in Malmo. Awesome place! The shop on the corner was selling 3% Heineken so we needed to find some decent stuff before we went out.
[Post edited 15 Aug 2013 16:21]

European rules? on 14:57 - Aug 15 with 1691 viewsUglySwan

What Malmø does is the same as in the superliga !! Beer has nothing to do with football xcept for light beer which is legal to sell ....

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024