Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Slagging JonJo 16:36 - Aug 29 with 2582 viewsnickyfran75

Leighton in the Post this evening.
Slagging JonJo on 16:47 - Aug 29 with 2515 viewsUxbridge

Just read it. I don't like the kid but he's got a point.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Slagging JonJo on 16:48 - Aug 29 with 2499 viewsPlasticman

Slagging JonJo on 16:47 - Aug 29 by Uxbridge

Just read it. I don't like the kid but he's got a point.

statistics isn't his strongest suit, is it?

Plastic since 2012

Slagging JonJo on 17:02 - Aug 29 with 2423 viewsOldjack

Slagging JonJo on 16:48 - Aug 29 by Plasticman

statistics isn't his strongest suit, is it?

Jonjo looks far better as an attacking midfielder he don't seem to like a defensive role

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Slagging JonJo on 17:05 - Aug 29 with 2406 viewsmonmouth

I'm not going to bother with LJs treatise, but JJS deserves a slagging for the first moronic challenge and then giving the ref a chance with another dull effort. Brainless. Routs has a habit of it too. If that had been Pablo or one of the other scapegoats there would have been meltdown. JJS also needs to stop the stupid finger pointing and start trying to get his game together when we play better teams. He's promising, but he needs to deliver consistently now and grow up with us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Slagging JonJo on 17:08 - Aug 29 with 2392 viewsDarran

No comment.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Slagging JonJo on 17:13 - Aug 29 with 2355 viewsjacksinceever

JonJo has done this season what Chico did with his flying kick last season. ML needs to have a word, tell him he doesn't have to prove himself and that by calming down it will all come good.
I think he's going to be a brilliant player for us over time.
As for Leighton James, he was a brilliant player for us but I'd prefer he kept his opinions to himself
Slagging JonJo on 17:16 - Aug 29 with 2327 viewsjojaca

How many games has shelvey played?

Even when you know, you never know?

Slagging JonJo on 17:24 - Aug 29 with 2273 viewsZut_Alors

Slagging JonJo on 17:05 - Aug 29 by monmouth

I'm not going to bother with LJs treatise, but JJS deserves a slagging for the first moronic challenge and then giving the ref a chance with another dull effort. Brainless. Routs has a habit of it too. If that had been Pablo or one of the other scapegoats there would have been meltdown. JJS also needs to stop the stupid finger pointing and start trying to get his game together when we play better teams. He's promising, but he needs to deliver consistently now and grow up with us.

Agree with the finger pointing. He looks like a tw*t when he does that and it's not gonna do him any favours with the referees.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024