Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread 17:27 - Aug 29 with 43599 viewstreboethjack

SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico Flores, Amat, Davies, Britton ©, de Guzman, Michu, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Donnelly.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 10:34 - Aug 30 with 1960 viewsSpratty

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 09:52 - Aug 30 by PetrolulFan

Sincere congratulations from a Petrolul fan. You obviously played much better than us and our fans wish you luck in the future. We kindly ask you not to judge all of us just because of a few pricks who used some lasers. Also, we were booing your players just to put pressure on them , we have nothing personal with them. To be noted that when your players entered the pitch for the pre-match training the whole stadium started clapping. We are very happy that we got to this stage, because 3 years ago we were playing in the second division on a 700 seat stadium while this one was being built. Again, we wish you luck both in Europe and in the Premier League, although personally I'm an Aston Villa fan. Cheers!

Thanks for your good wishes and congratulations on your win. Although your goal at the Liberty was the goal of the match.

We have also been known to boo the opposition . Those using lasers should have been sorted out but you can't legislate for a few idiots.

Credit to you for giving our boys a good welcome at pre-match training. Your fans certainly got behind your team regardless of the task they had on.

Best wishes for the future it is great to get to know different teams playing in Europe.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 10:40 - Aug 30 with 1938 viewsJokeren1943

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 09:52 - Aug 30 by PetrolulFan

Sincere congratulations from a Petrolul fan. You obviously played much better than us and our fans wish you luck in the future. We kindly ask you not to judge all of us just because of a few pricks who used some lasers. Also, we were booing your players just to put pressure on them , we have nothing personal with them. To be noted that when your players entered the pitch for the pre-match training the whole stadium started clapping. We are very happy that we got to this stage, because 3 years ago we were playing in the second division on a 700 seat stadium while this one was being built. Again, we wish you luck both in Europe and in the Premier League, although personally I'm an Aston Villa fan. Cheers!

Fantastic fans you have.

Can be very proud on how you supported your club/players. It was world class.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 10:41 - Aug 30 with 1936 viewsBLAZE

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 10:20 - Aug 30 by FCPfan

Your keeper wasted time from the first minute, he should have a yellow card for repetead stalling in the first half an hour. Also, was penalty and red card for Chico, he hit Hamza's prop leg whith the knee. I cant't believe you think you were disadvantaged .
You think we are a 3rd division team and you are right but you you are a 3rd division too. Try not to relegate this year.
Regarding suporters we are in the first league and you in the amator's league!

There's more to supporting a team than jumping up and down during games. You haven't got a clue about our supporters or the role that we've played in our clubs recent history.

As for the rest of your post - more bollocks.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 10:49 - Aug 30 with 1912 viewsSpratty

Your keeper wasted time from the first minute, he should have a yellow card for repetead stalling in the first half an hour. Also, was penalty and red card for Chico, he hit Hamza's prop leg whith the knee. I cant't believe you think you were disadvantaged .
You think we are a 3rd division team and you are right but you you are a 3rd division too. Try not to relegate this year.

We would have been very disappointed if we had been knocked out too.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 21:38 - Aug 30 with 1772 viewsBelfast

What is romanian for cu nstick .....
You know fu ck all mate, fans saved and run our club, and in the biggest and best league in the world.

From nothing.

You - quite simply don't have a clue.

PS - my mate drove a lorry full of clothes to your country in 1996, he wants his petrol money back.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 21:52 - Aug 30 with 1750 viewsdavidaeaton

Well done on your 2-1 victory last night, well done on winning the cup which got you to last night, not so well done for being a sore loser, not so well done to your players for being unprofessional thugs, not so well done for being 10 years behind the times and shining lasers into peoples faces, and not so well done for coming on here and crying because you lost a football game!

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 23:51 - Aug 30 with 1678 viewsPorcu

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 21:38 - Aug 30 by Belfast

What is romanian for cu nstick .....
You know fu ck all mate, fans saved and run our club, and in the biggest and best league in the world.

From nothing.

You - quite simply don't have a clue.

PS - my mate drove a lorry full of clothes to your country in 1996, he wants his petrol money back.

I'll write in romanian first to my fellow supporters but i'll translate.
Voua va place sa va bagati in seama cu astia? Va plac arogantele lor?Va place ce vorbesc astia aici sau nu intelegeti ce zic? - Do you like getting attention from this guys?Do you like their arrogance?Do you understand what they say or not?

I think you guys don't know the recent history of Petrolul.We were a sleeping giant of Romanian football until last season.In the past 10 year , we spent 8 in the second division and in that time we lost our club once to our former president that moved the club from Ploiesti so don't talk to us about harsh times and the support of the fans in the life of the club.You won , because if you sold Michu you could buy our club 3 times and still have some money.But now let s speak about real football stuff.Like us , your team played in Europe again after many many years.What did i see on Liberty stadium , an attedance like one on a friendly match.What did i see on Ilie Oana stadium , total chaos and strong sentiments for our beloved club for whom we are ready to do anything!For us, an away match in the UK is quite expensive as some of us already went to Vikingur or Arnhem but for you wealthy blocks a trip to Romania is exactly like a trip to the Black Sea seaside on the weekend for me and still your team was supported in Ploiesti by 50 supporters.....you really love your club!Anyway , congratulations on having no reaction when your banner was almost lost in the city center and on choosing a really strong material...an 80 kg guy was hanging from your banner and still it didn t ripped.Good luck in the group stage but get your facts right and stop being arrogant because some day you might have surprises from a country like Romania in any domain not just football.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 23:56]
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 08:57 - Aug 31 with 1535 viewsdavidaeaton

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 23:51 - Aug 30 by Porcu

Voua va place sa va bagati in seama cu astia? Va plac arogantele lor?Va place ce vorbesc astia aici sau nu intelegeti ce zic? - Do you like getting attention from this guys?Do you like their arrogance?Do you understand what they say or not?

I think you guys don't know the recent history of Petrolul.We were a sleeping giant of Romanian football until last season.In the past 10 year , we spent 8 in the second division and in that time we lost our club once to our former president that moved the club from Ploiesti so don't talk to us about harsh times and the support of the fans in the life of the club.You won , because if you sold Michu you could buy our club 3 times and still have some money.But now let s speak about real football stuff.Like us , your team played in Europe again after many many years.What did i see on Liberty stadium , an attedance like one on a friendly match.What did i see on Ilie Oana stadium , total chaos and strong sentiments for our beloved club for whom we are ready to do anything!For us, an away match in the UK is quite expensive as some of us already went to Vikingur or Arnhem but for you wealthy blocks a trip to Romania is exactly like a trip to the Black Sea seaside on the weekend for me and still your team was supported in Ploiesti by 50 supporters.....you really love your club!Anyway , congratulations on having no reaction when your banner was almost lost in the city center and on choosing a really strong material...an 80 kg guy was hanging from your banner and still it didn t ripped.Good luck in the group stage but get your facts right and stop being arrogant because some day you might have surprises from a country like Romania in any domain not just football.

Bit of a contradiction in terms and utter hypocrisy going on in this post, the Romanian translated in to English is a bit redundant for starters!
Shall I first converse in welsh to you then English?
Anyway I digress.
You say we don't know your history? Well um let's see we live in wales and its part of the British isles and we have many leagues in our country alone so no we're not well imbursed in the culture, history, or recent goings on within the Romanian football community, I suggest you take the time and look at our past hardships, if you feel any empathy then so be it.
Also you mock our crowd attendance and say we're rich so should make more of an effort to visit your country, we live in a poor area and have limited finance like the rest of the world, if you're that hard up for cash perhaps you shouldn't attend matches yourself and help with the plight of poverty that envelopes your country and its communities!
The fact it was midweek, people have many commitments, and we don't feel safe coming to your country if I'm frank because of people much like yourself, as you're stating you tried to bully our fans whilst they were there, nothing but a nice welcome over here and you had no trouble.
To say you'd die for a football team which you mean in the statement you'd do anything for football is quite frankly ridiculous, we all love Swansea with our very beings but to die for a bag of air being kicked around is very ott, so you in turn should check your facts, your arrogance, and your sore loser atitude , good luck in your league

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Login to get fewer ads

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 13:38 - Aug 31 with 1463 viewsBelfast

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 23:51 - Aug 30 by Porcu

C u N t

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024