Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Palace away 17:12 - Aug 30 with 2167 viewsBonjour

One of the games we'd target to win. Our chances are somewhat reduced with Liverpool Monday, Valencia Thursday and then Palace on the Sunday.

Obviously not an issue if we get results against WBA and Liverpool but we could still have zero points then.

Aware that this is a negative post but I am going to Valencia and will have a ball - just tinged with a bit of trepidation for the league.
Palace away on 17:20 - Aug 30 with 2135 viewsmonmouth

IMO, If we have no points in the league before then, we won't be winning in Valencia so we should just write that game off with the likes of Donnelly and focus on Palace. We can maybe pick up the European stuff later when we've got some league points on the board.

I don't think that'll happen though. I reckon we'll have at least 2 points in the bag, possibly four.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 17:20]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Palace away on 17:28 - Aug 30 with 2104 viewsjacktar

Palace away on 17:20 - Aug 30 by monmouth

IMO, If we have no points in the league before then, we won't be winning in Valencia so we should just write that game off with the likes of Donnelly and focus on Palace. We can maybe pick up the European stuff later when we've got some league points on the board.

I don't think that'll happen though. I reckon we'll have at least 2 points in the bag, possibly four.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 17:20]

I think you're right.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024