Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE 17:01 - Sep 26 with 6489 viewsstonedroller

just wanted to see how many of the old regulars are still here and actively reading or posting and also any new ones,.

Hitman here, checked in, keeping planetswans mods on their toes since 2008.
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:28 - Sep 27 with 1455 viewsEuropaJack

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 23:49 - Sep 26 by stonedroller

so three active members?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2013 23:50]

You had to edit a four word post?

Yes its three active members because thats how many replied to your pointless thread.

Clown

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 09:20 - Sep 28 with 1408 viewsstonedroller

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 17:28 - Sep 27 by EuropaJack

You had to edit a four word post?

Yes its three active members because thats how many replied to your pointless thread.

Clown

yes i had to remove the picture of your mother sucking me off
FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 21:54 - Sep 30 with 1372 viewsCatullus

Four, but only to agree with Europa!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 18:38 - Oct 1 with 1338 viewsmawdlamjack

roll over t wat, there's a few of us left even if our names have changed

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 21:17 - Oct 1 with 1293 viewsEuropaJack

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 09:20 - Sep 28 by stonedroller

yes i had to remove the picture of your mother sucking me off

You really are a vile repulsive creature.

If that sits as humour within your world then I suspect pretty much everyone on here whether an active member or not is completely glad that they are not you

Disgusting

Blog: Diplomatic - But Time To Bin International Friendlies

FAO PlanetSwans Active Members >> CHECK IN HERE on 12:16 - Oct 2 with 1239 viewsCatullus

EJ, best advice, use the ignore button. That kind of comment doesn't deserve your attention.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024