Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ML: Pozuelo can be Swansea City's Coutinho 10:14 - Oct 2 with 3266 viewsgibs0n

I hope he's right :-)

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-Pozuelo-Swansea-City-s-Coutinh
ML: Pozuelo can be Swansea City's Coutinho on 11:33 - Oct 2 with 3152 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I disagree. He's more like Aguero to me (or even a bargain shop Maradona type).

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ML: Pozuelo can be Swansea City's Coutinho on 11:37 - Oct 2 with 3140 viewsdeanscfc

What's he on about. Like Messi.

Negative pr* ck.
ML: Pozuelo can be Swansea City's Coutinho on 11:40 - Oct 2 with 3130 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ML: Pozuelo can be Swansea City's Coutinho on 11:37 - Oct 2 by deanscfc

What's he on about. Like Messi.

Negative pr* ck.

He's definitely bulkier than Coutinho isn't he. That said I think Coutinho is excellent, Rodger's best buy for Liverpool by a country mile

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ML: Pozuelo can be Swansea City's Coutinho on 12:34 - Oct 2 with 3066 viewsLaudrup

The reason ML compared him with Coutinho is that's they are both young inexperienced playmakers who recently joined the PL.
The comparison ML made was that Coutinho wasn't the finished product when he joined Liverpool, just like Alex wasn't the finished product when he joined Swansea. He didn't really say they had the same playing style. Just said he has the same ability with the ball and still has a lot to learn just like Coutinho had when joining Liverpool.

Here's what he said, without all the words added by the journalist:

"I think Alejandro can do here what Coutinho has done at Liverpool," said the Swansea manager.

"I remember when Coutinho arrived. He came from Inter and he had a lot to learn, but now he is one of the most important players at Liverpool.

"With time, Pozuelo can do the same here because he has the same ability with the ball.

"He can find space, he is good one-on-one and has two good feet – we don't know if he is right-footed or left-footed. He also has very good vision."

"He's a player that you can see is still young, but he has so much quality with two feet.

"We have to bring him forward and that's what we will do.

"He still has to learn a lot of things, but he is getting better and better when we don't have the ball.

"He's not that tall, but he's quite strong. He needs to learn to use his body better.

"But with a player like that who is only 22, we have to bring him forward slowly. Then he will be another very important player for us."
[Post edited 2 Oct 2013 12:43]

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024