Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? 00:00 - Oct 4 with 3009 viewsChief

we'd have the fckin book thrown at us! good few years ban!

we cant even smoke electric fags!

hell of a spectacle, thoroughly enjoyed.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 00:02 - Oct 4 with 2994 viewsChief

how the hell did they get the flares into the ground? I cant even sneak a can of fckin bow in.

how did they get the flares into the country?

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 02:44 - Oct 4 with 2845 viewsIce_Tea

People were not allowed to take bottled water into the stadium! Obviously they should have disguised them as flare's.
Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 03:15 - Oct 4 with 2825 viewsJoeSoccerFan

It's not difficult to get flares into any arena. Heck, Liberty doesn't even do pat downs...
Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 03:26 - Oct 4 with 2817 viewsjackharris

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 03:15 - Oct 4 by JoeSoccerFan

It's not difficult to get flares into any arena. Heck, Liberty doesn't even do pat downs...

It does do body searches! Except when some mad Swiss fans turn up. Some Chelsea fans were arrested at the Liberty last season for carrying pyrotechnics.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 09:02 - Oct 4 with 2603 viewsSenhin

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 03:15 - Oct 4 by JoeSoccerFan

Have you been to the Liberty?

I got patted down at the Arsenal game.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 09:59 - Oct 4 with 2511 viewsChief

where the hell do you sit!? on the roof? I get padded down quite regularly

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 10:05 - Oct 4 with 2486 viewsLord_Bony

Would have been an epic pic of Michu,close up covered in blood and sweat screaming at the ref with red flares and smoke in the background.

Now that would be straight on my avatar as one of the best match photos ever.

Btw a mate of mine got shouted at by the stewards recently and almost thrown out for lighting up a fag ffs?....

Flares are ok then are they?
[Post edited 4 Oct 2013 10:07]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 10:06 - Oct 4 with 2480 viewsSenhin

Maybe he's under 18? I've been asked that a couple of times before they do it.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Login to get fewer ads

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 10:40 - Oct 4 with 2418 viewslovejuicejack

Typical of the stadco stewards ... gutless, they`ll have a go at one bloke standing up when thousands of others are standing but they wont do anything about flares being let off (not that it bothers me)

Pussys
Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 11:58 - Oct 4 with 2357 viewsGretsch

HAve you seen the reminder outside the turnstiles " NO GUNS" -- " NO KNIVES" etc. No away shirts ???

Can you imagine walking through and saying " oh f*&k I forgot I still have my Colt with me, can you keep it till later "

Or Neil Kinnock, I forgot I was a Cardiff Supporter -
Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 13:12 - Oct 4 with 2240 viewsVetchitBack

Said exactly this to a few people.

British football fans have always been held to a different standard than our European cousins. And we're the only country where our Government not only doesn't leap to our defence like other countries but likes to actively blame us for anything that can loosely be described as trouble.

That said.

I've been threatened with a ejection for frequent (not constant) standing. This isn't helped by "Swans fans" (ha ha ha) telling me to sit down as loud as possible or running to the stewards.

Do you think fans of St Gallen/Malmo/Petrolul tell each other to sit down? I'd imagine they put supporting their team first.

United we stand... We're not a unit like we used to be.
[Post edited 4 Oct 2013 13:36]

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 02:54 - Oct 5 with 1944 viewskopperburgjack

I know it's a joke. Instead of helping other swans fans out they would rather run to the stewards these days.

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 06:18 - Oct 5 with 1915 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 03:26 - Oct 4 by jackharris

It does do body searches! Except when some mad Swiss fans turn up. Some Chelsea fans were arrested at the Liberty last season for carrying pyrotechnics.

I have only been once; I was shocked when I wasn't patted down.

Apologies to the more experienced fans.
Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 08:24 - Oct 5 with 1853 viewsChief

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 06:18 - Oct 5 by JoeSoccerFan

I have only been once; I was shocked when I wasn't patted down.

Apologies to the more experienced fans.

well they cant thoroughly pad everyone down, it would take too long. seems they do it at random, or every fifth fan or something.

there were a fair few flares in their end, i'd say about 5/6, it wasn't just one which slipped the net and I haven't heard of any arrests/St Gallen fans not being allowed in, so the stewards obviously fuked up somewhere

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 08:31 - Oct 5 with 1837 viewsChief

Can you imagine if a Swans fan had taken flares into the game!? on 02:54 - Oct 5 by kopperburgjack

I know it's a joke. Instead of helping other swans fans out they would rather run to the stewards these days.

and yes, far too much of this going on, not in the east upper where I sit, but its a regular occurrence at away games, where the ticket placings are a lottery.

Cap 1 cup was a joke. how anyone can calmly&silently sit down all game when our team is on the verge of the winning our 1st trophy is beyond me. but plenty were moaning there and telling others to sit down. I saw a marked difference between the play off final and the cup final.

price of success I suppose, attracts a more modern type of fan. the vetch wouldn't have been to their liking

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024