Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best post on any Swans forum in years 10:14 - Oct 21 with 3757 viewsDarran

By Jackanapes at 9:44am this morning.

"Personally I think I'll just bask in our second best ever premier league win and look forward to the 'ammers."
Quite. I'm more convinced each week that that people aren't happy until they have made themselves unhappy.

Sums things up for me,if we were to beat Barcelona 10-0 in next seasons CL final some c*nt would have something to moan about.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 11:02 - Oct 21 with 3691 viewsorion3016

Be over there now after

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 11:09 - Oct 21 with 3666 viewsDyfnant

Probably that they couldn't get a ticket despite going to the Hull game

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 11:32 - Oct 21 with 3578 viewsWarwickHunt

"Sums things up for me,if we were to beat Barcelona 10-0 in next seasons CL final some c*nt would have something to moan about."

Barca aren't as good as they were a couple of years ago.
The best post on any Swans forum in years on 11:33 - Oct 21 with 3566 viewsswanjackal

Too fecking right they would. So they should too....I mean 10 times the music would come on after the goals, there would be riots as far as Pontlliw.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 11:46 - Oct 21 with 3512 viewsClinton

Couldn't get a pint at half time

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 12:21 - Oct 21 with 3439 viewsTom1912

Have had a little break from the site last month or two, and after a brilliant win on the weekend thought I'd come back on and enjoy some positivity at the start of a fairly pivotal week for our season.

How naive of me. I do not understand the meltdown at all.

Fantastic second half performance, JDG scored an absolute screamer and we won 4-0 to move up to 11th. Some brilliant individual performances too-Britton reminding everyone why he should be the first name on the timesheet, Dyer looking the best he has under Laudrup and great to see Taylor come on and looking immediately like he'd been playing regular football the last few months, not recovering from injury. A lot to be pleased with. Hell, we even looked excellent at set pieces at both ends of the pitch. And to top it off Cardiff lost 4-1.

Not a lot to moan about there. I mean, it wasn't a perfect performance-Amat and Chico didn't fill me with confidence when dealing with the high ball, but overall it was exactly what we needed. We should all be buzzing.

God helps us if we get dragged into the relegation battle, this place will go absolutely bonkers.
The best post on any Swans forum in years on 13:08 - Oct 21 with 3298 viewsClinton

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 12:21 - Oct 21 by Tom1912

Have had a little break from the site last month or two, and after a brilliant win on the weekend thought I'd come back on and enjoy some positivity at the start of a fairly pivotal week for our season.

Fantastic second half performance, JDG scored an absolute screamer and we won 4-0 to move up to 11th. Some brilliant individual performances too-Britton reminding everyone why he should be the first name on the timesheet, Dyer looking the best he has under Laudrup and great to see Taylor come on and looking immediately like he'd been playing regular football the last few months, not recovering from injury. A lot to be pleased with. Hell, we even looked excellent at set pieces at both ends of the pitch. And to top it off Cardiff lost 4-1.

Not a lot to moan about there. I mean, it wasn't a perfect performance-Amat and Chico didn't fill me with confidence when dealing with the high ball, but overall it was exactly what we needed. We should all be buzzing.

God helps us if we get dragged into the relegation battle, this place will go absolutely bonkers.

The queue at the bar was too long

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 13:11 - Oct 21 with 3276 viewsTom1912

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 13:08 - Oct 21 by Clinton

The queue at the bar was too long

Fortunately on this occassion I was hungover so happy to avoid the bar
Login to get fewer ads

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 13:13 - Oct 21 with 3262 viewswaynekerr55

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 11:32 - Oct 21 by WarwickHunt

"Sums things up for me,if we were to beat Barcelona 10-0 in next seasons CL final some c*nt would have something to moan about."

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 13:14 - Oct 21 with 3249 viewsjunior_jack

10 - 0 is a dangerous win, I'd be worried going forward from that.
The best post on any Swans forum in years on 13:33 - Oct 21 with 3177 viewsJackhero

1st half was rubbish though

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 14:42 - Oct 21 with 3024 viewsDewi1jack

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 13:11 - Oct 21 by Tom1912

Fortunately on this occassion I was hungover so happy to avoid the bar

Plastic...

glasses are too flimsy this year

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 15:10 - Oct 21 with 2981 viewsClinton

Some would have to leave at 7 - 0 to beat the traffic

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 15:20 - Oct 21 with 2949 viewsJackSomething

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 12:21 - Oct 21 by Tom1912

Superb post.

We were shockingly sloppy in the first half, but looked far more ourselves in the second and went on to win comfortably. We even got a penalty!

Still, it's clear that some wouldn't be happy unless they could come on here and find something to complain about. Then bleat about point scoring and being victimised when their negative opinions are shown to be pure bollocks.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 15:21 - Oct 21 with 2946 viewsGrandPrix

I agree, ze German teams are far better

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 15:42 - Oct 21 with 2912 viewsDaithejack

I know Bony scored 7 but he did F#%k all else! Dont know what people see in him.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2013 15:49]

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 15:48 - Oct 21 with 2885 viewsJackanapes

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 15:42 - Oct 21 by Daithejack

I know Bony scored 7 but he did F#%k all else! Dont know what people see in him.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2013 15:49]

did you realise that if you take away all of the goals we have scored this season, then we haven't scored any. I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that is no little cause for concern.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2013 15:53]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 16:24 - Oct 21 with 2818 viewsNeath_Jack

Darran,

Why dont you start thread after thread about the performance or individual players then? Serious question? There's been more debate/threads on this board the weekend than has been for a while. Plenty of discussion, while you are happy to snipe and bicker about b0ll0cks. Have an opinion and explain why for a change instead of being a completearse.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 16:46 - Oct 21 with 2749 viewsDarran

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 16:24 - Oct 21 by Neath_Jack

Darran,

Why dont you start thread after thread about the performance or individual players then? Serious question? There's been more debate/threads on this board the weekend than has been for a while. Plenty of discussion, while you are happy to snipe and bicker about b0ll0cks. Have an opinion and explain why for a change instead of being a completearse.

I've started two threads to do with the game on Saturday and that's two more than most.
Thanks for your concern though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 18:47 - Oct 21 with 2558 viewsStarsky

Innit...
They'd be moaning that we were still in the European cup and that all that matters is finishing 17th and surviving for another season.
Some beauts on here were wanting a quick exit from the Europa cup after we lost to Arsenal with half our defence missing.

It's just the internet, init.

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 22:00 - Oct 21 with 2311 viewsKingBony

I may have been a tad negative on the wkd. I wasn't in the best of Moods and maybe that was part of it.
However I can only explain how I felt during and after the game, despite the score line I simply didn't enjoy the game, it's not normally the feeling I get at the Liberty.

I'll put it down to my time of the month

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 22:10 - Oct 21 with 2269 viewsCaptain

Four goals, a clean sheet, a penalty at last and three points to put us back up to 11th place. Don't know about anyone else but I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day and always will be after a win.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 22:11 - Oct 21 with 2261 viewsIce_Tea

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 22:00 - Oct 21 by KingBony

I may have been a tad negative on the wkd. I wasn't in the best of Moods and maybe that was part of it.
However I can only explain how I felt during and after the game, despite the score line I simply didn't enjoy the game, it's not normally the feeling I get at the Liberty.

I'll put it down to my time of the month

It might be better for some of the supporters, who post here, to take up another pass time, because following the Swansea only seems to cause them stress.

I didn't mean to quote the above, but I've only been doin' this sort of stuff since 1990, so I've got a lot to learn.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2013 22:13]
The best post on any Swans forum in years on 22:27 - Oct 21 with 2213 viewsKingBony

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 22:11 - Oct 21 by Ice_Tea

It might be better for some of the supporters, who post here, to take up another pass time, because following the Swansea only seems to cause them stress.

I didn't mean to quote the above, but I've only been doin' this sort of stuff since 1990, so I've got a lot to learn.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2013 22:13]

I appreciate your concern but I think I'll carry on and maybe explain my feelings on football forum. I mean it is a place to discuss opinions and feelings on the game isn't it?

I don't for one minute expect anyone to agree or slaughter me for an opinion, as I said maybe I was tired after doing a lot of hours recently or whatever but I almost considered leaving at half time, never ever thought about that before. I'm normally there win/lose or draw and don't think I've ever felt like that before.....weird really I'm sure it must have been due to other stresses rather than the Swans.

Still I'm not letting Routs off easily

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The best post on any Swans forum in years on 05:58 - Oct 22 with 2036 viewsGlyn1

Bit like Bill Nicholson's comment about Jimmy Greaves a long, long time ago. "Greaves is a lazy player, he didn't contribute anything to the game apart from scoring the two goals."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024