Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! 08:38 - Oct 24 with 10042 viewsFFE

This has to be a troll, anybody want to own up?

https://twitter.com/DoranRanger

I'm NOT the Fox

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 15:14 - Oct 24 with 2158 viewsRangersw12

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 13:42 - Oct 24 by wombat

last saw datt moran at blackpool many moons ago , assumed hed been sectoined ages ago

defo worth having him back until clive can stomach him no more which will be about a week

Saw him on the train back from Yeovil he very kindly gave up his seat and table for us
Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 15:15 - Oct 24 with 2158 viewsbob566

Lee Owen was another great one from the millwall site. He was well hard. Every second word was f*kin hell! Thing he ended up in Romania shagging imaginary birds. Everyone was sound and he'd turn up at the pub but everybody wanted to buy him beer and food and shag him. Great guy.
Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 20:26 - Oct 24 with 2039 viewswombat

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 15:11 - Oct 24 by Northernr

A week? You give me far too much credit.

Clive I was being generous allowing for the typhoon about to hit , the lack of internet , the jet lag , being knackered after burnley sat

Pretty much totals a week do guess

Sorry no way does dart Moran get anywhere near the madness of Scott the wheelie bin jones , Matt was is mental but wasn't malicious unlike a certain bin dweller

Let him back Clive Xmas is coming time to show some good will

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 23:45 - Oct 24 with 1933 viewsLythamR

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 13:42 - Oct 24 by wombat

last saw datt moran at blackpool many moons ago , assumed hed been sectoined ages ago

defo worth having him back until clive can stomach him no more which will be about a week

last spotted at Yeovil shocking but true my last sighting was also at Blackpool but he is back and travelling, be careful out there
Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 04:35 - Oct 25 with 1907 viewsqprno1fan

Ask and you shall receive. Good to see a few familiar names on here been a while since I've seen The likes of Chappers and Hud don't see many familiar faces at away games. It's glad to be talked about and no doubt I'm not remembered too fondly for my antics in my younger years. I think the problem back then was I was cast as a villain very quickly the unfortunate comments I made regarding a certain disaster were just the actions of a very naive 20 year old who genuinely hadn't seen the news that morning. The vilification that followed was over the top and I guess my view was if you give me shoes to fill and cast me as a nob ill post like it all the time. However I now 32 years old and welcome the invite back here. It's hard to find anything negative to say about this season so far. Apart from the entertainment value. Results are no 1 priority yes. However I don't think Harry has let the shackles off this team yet. And do see some strange tactical decisions. In my opinion the Warnock team played in a much tougher NPC yet played better football with an inferior team at least on paper. Anyway that's my twopence worth look forward to seeing some of you at Burnley Saturday COYR.
Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 07:19 - Oct 25 with 1862 viewsFFE

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 04:35 - Oct 25 by qprno1fan

Ask and you shall receive. Good to see a few familiar names on here been a while since I've seen The likes of Chappers and Hud don't see many familiar faces at away games. It's glad to be talked about and no doubt I'm not remembered too fondly for my antics in my younger years. I think the problem back then was I was cast as a villain very quickly the unfortunate comments I made regarding a certain disaster were just the actions of a very naive 20 year old who genuinely hadn't seen the news that morning. The vilification that followed was over the top and I guess my view was if you give me shoes to fill and cast me as a nob ill post like it all the time. However I now 32 years old and welcome the invite back here. It's hard to find anything negative to say about this season so far. Apart from the entertainment value. Results are no 1 priority yes. However I don't think Harry has let the shackles off this team yet. And do see some strange tactical decisions. In my opinion the Warnock team played in a much tougher NPC yet played better football with an inferior team at least on paper. Anyway that's my twopence worth look forward to seeing some of you at Burnley Saturday COYR.

Morning Matt,

Good to have you back!

Out of interest, did you ever get a Cambridge ticket?

I'm NOT the Fox

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 08:17 - Oct 25 with 1825 viewsBlackCrowe

Your comments re this season seem in stark contrast to your Harry Out rantings in twitter.

Glad to see you still QPRs No1 fan though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 08:20 - Oct 25 with 1823 viewsRs_Holy

hello, good morning, and welcome!... You certainly left an impression back then!... Ah The Good Old Days
Login to get fewer ads

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 08:32 - Oct 25 with 1805 viewsloftboy

Welcome back Matt. Very humble post

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 11:40 - Oct 25 with 1745 viewsLilranger

I can confirm that this is indeed Matt Doran. I was unfortunate enough to go to school with him...
Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 11:56 - Oct 25 with 1733 viewswombat

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 11:40 - Oct 25 by Lilranger

I can confirm that this is indeed Matt Doran. I was unfortunate enough to go to school with him...

right thats enough BAN HIM

nice to have you back matt hows the burger flipping going these days ?

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 12:00 - Oct 25 with 1727 viewsRs_Holy

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 11:56 - Oct 25 by wombat

right thats enough BAN HIM

nice to have you back matt hows the burger flipping going these days ?

I love Man Versus Food when they interview "The Burger Technician"
Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 12:18 - Oct 25 with 1718 viewswombat

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 12:00 - Oct 25 by Rs_Holy

I love Man Versus Food when they interview "The Burger Technician"

same esp when the burger turns out to be more intelligent than the flipper

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 12:48 - Oct 25 with 1698 viewsisawqpratwcity

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 12:18 - Oct 25 by wombat

same esp when the burger turns out to be more intelligent than the flipper

All this is before my time.

Are you wondering if he can take it as he dished it out before, or are you hoping he will just f*ck off?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 14:17 - Oct 25 with 1655 viewswombat

Is this really Matt Doran on twitter?! on 12:48 - Oct 25 by isawqpratwcity

All this is before my time.

Are you wondering if he can take it as he dished it out before, or are you hoping he will just f*ck off?

nah be nice for dylan to have something in common with actually

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024