Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa league syndrome 10:34 - Oct 28 with 6823 viewsWinchWenJack

That's what we're suffering isn't it, the same as Newcastle and Stoke in previous seasons. I know we're in 9th, and I'm happy, but all the moaning in the ground, and on here is rubbish. Can't remember the details, but there was a 30yd through ball yesterday, and you could here the groans, but it was a perfect pass. Wtf was that all about. We have our strongest ever squad, a manager we could only dream of having, and all you get is people moaning because someone doesn't have a good game.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Europa league syndrome on 11:46 - Oct 29 with 1051 viewsbunkell

Speaking of Europe, Malmö won the Swedish league last night.
Europa league syndrome on 12:33 - Oct 29 with 1031 viewsJamesJack

Europa league syndrome on 12:37 - Oct 28 by Jackbustard

I dont want to put a downer on us being 9th in the league, but we are also only 3 points off the bottom 3. So it sort of puts the argument of us being 9th into perspective.

we're also 3 wins away from 2nd place. There are 3 points between 18th and 9th, and we have the best goal diff. out of 20th to 9th. Maybe GD isn't such a huge thing, but it shows we're scoring/defending better than the other teams we'll be competing with for a mid table finish. we're 1/4 way through the season. We'll be fine. Can't believe some are panicking. If someone offered me 9th and top of Europa League at this point, I'd snap their hand off!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024