Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club/Mittals should make a public statement against Briatores Lippi comments.... 10:57 - Oct 20 with 2221 viewsW12_Ranger

Whether what Briatore has said has been taken out of context or is true this sort of thing gathers pace in media circles and can be disruptive to the team.

If we get promoted I want Warnock running show, the man is the best thing to happen at the club in 15 yrs +. He (along with the Mittals) have given the fans back the club which Briatore stole from us. I couldn't give a toss about Lippis pedigree, I don't want top see another Italian in a position of power at the club ever again.

With regards to Warnocks managerial pedigree I really believe he has become better with age and would prove his worth in the Premier League. Ok he may be ultimate pantomine villian but has shown he is probably the best mananger in this division and more than likely a better manager than a handful in the PL as well.

We wanted stability, every one pulling in the same direction, commitment and organisation on the pitch. We now have this, I believe this is the second story to surface in the past couple of weeks regarding Briatore. Its time for the Mittals to make a public announcement of sorts and tell this fat Italian w@nka to keep his oar out!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024