Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stoke's "style" of football 21:46 - Nov 10 with 2319 viewsMillJack

I keep hearing that Mark Hughes is trying to change the way they play, etc. Can someone tell me exactly what he's changed?

The perfect example was their 1st two kick-offs, I'd be embarrassed to see an U9s team do that!
Stoke's "style" of football on 21:50 - Nov 10 with 2293 viewsskippyjack

It was like Rugby.. kick it into touch and contest the line out

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Stoke's "style" of football on 21:54 - Nov 10 with 2265 viewsjandyt

They're far from geat (or even decent) to watch, but they're infinitely better than they were last year and the year before. Everything, absolutely everything used to come through Crouch which is how they battered teams into submission. Hughes has definitely altered it. Their second goal came froma lovely through ball on the deck. That would never have happened last year.

I'd still hate to watch them every week though.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Stoke's "style" of football on 21:59 - Nov 10 with 2231 views_

Stoke's "style" of football on 21:54 - Nov 10 by jandyt

They're far from geat (or even decent) to watch, but they're infinitely better than they were last year and the year before. Everything, absolutely everything used to come through Crouch which is how they battered teams into submission. Hughes has definitely altered it. Their second goal came froma lovely through ball on the deck. That would never have happened last year.

I'd still hate to watch them every week though.

Ah come on Andy? Really?

Are you talking about one ball the whole game? They' were an embarrassment from the first kick off(literally) to the last.

I need to see their goals again, having said that. I know the first Ash was off and Ben slipped?

But they were dog shot and I feel they are more likely than ever to be relegated and that, as far as I'm concerned is what Mark Hughes offers his teams.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stoke's "style" of football on 22:23 - Nov 10 with 2153 viewsDaithejack

Stoke's "style" of football on 21:50 - Nov 10 by skippyjack

It was like Rugby.. kick it into touch and contest the line out

Got to say in all my years of playing and watching football I've never seen a team at any level do that before, F#%king shocking.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024