Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry Monk's house burgled 18:12 - Nov 19 with 10195 viewsSwansforever

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/update/2013-11-19/police-appeal-after-swansea-star

There are still scumbags about!
Garry Monk's house burgled on 15:10 - Nov 22 with 2758 viewsThe_Bounder

Garry Monk's house burgled on 13:31 - Nov 22 by Darran

I thought she was from Swansea.
She was certainly here long before she met Garry

Lexy is a Brizzle girl I believe Dazza.

Sadly no longer in The Salisbury embracing Premier League football!

Garry Monk's house burgled on 15:29 - Nov 22 with 2732 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's house burgled on 15:10 - Nov 22 by The_Bounder

Lexy is a Brizzle girl I believe Dazza.

Fair enough but she was certainly living and working here before she met Garry.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry Monk's house burgled on 15:38 - Nov 22 with 2728 viewsAl_Bundy

Hoping to get Gary a move !!!!

How about a championship move to Barnsley
Garry Monk's house burgled on 15:57 - Nov 22 with 2706 views3swan

Garry Monk's house burgled on 15:38 - Nov 22 by Al_Bundy

Hoping to get Gary a move !!!!

How about a championship move to Barnsley

Well it will be nearer Hull and all that culture
Garry Monk's house burgled on 16:53 - Nov 22 with 2630 viewsblaine_scfc

I appreciate everything he has done for the club, but some of the rubbish he has put on twitter today has been a bit of a joke. Terrible what has happened to him, but it's happened to a lot of people worse off than him. If he and his family have a problem with the city then I'm sure ML will find him a club elsewhere.
Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:17 - Nov 22 with 2591 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk's house burgled on 16:53 - Nov 22 by blaine_scfc

I appreciate everything he has done for the club, but some of the rubbish he has put on twitter today has been a bit of a joke. Terrible what has happened to him, but it's happened to a lot of people worse off than him. If he and his family have a problem with the city then I'm sure ML will find him a club elsewhere.

Money cannot replace sentimental items, no matter how much money you got. If someone upset your wife, i'm sure you would defend her?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:18 - Nov 22 with 2586 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:17 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

Money cannot replace sentimental items, no matter how much money you got. If someone upset your wife, i'm sure you would defend her?

Bruce Lee would go mental.

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:20 - Nov 22 with 2585 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:18 - Nov 22 by Darran

Bruce Lee would go mental.

For someone that's not on Twitter or Facebook, you dont miss a trick.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Login to get fewer ads

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:21 - Nov 22 with 2584 viewsblaine_scfc

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:17 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

Just don't go on twitter, you know fully well it's not always going to be positive stuff sent to you. People are burgled everywhere, his wife has tweeted that she hates living in Swansea and wants him to get a move, what replies was she expecting to get?

I have sympathy, but as I said previously, it's happened to hundreds of people.
Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:25 - Nov 22 with 2578 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:21 - Nov 22 by blaine_scfc

Just don't go on twitter, you know fully well it's not always going to be positive stuff sent to you. People are burgled everywhere, his wife has tweeted that she hates living in Swansea and wants him to get a move, what replies was she expecting to get?

I have sympathy, but as I said previously, it's happened to hundreds of people.

Whats wrong with her tweeting that after she has just been burgled? I'd want to move to if it happened to me, natural reaction i'd have thought? Why would anyone tweet her grief after that, they must be very nasty people, a pregnant woman who just lost lots of memories. Very big of people aye.

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:37 - Nov 22 with 2555 viewsorion3016

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:25 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

Whats wrong with her tweeting that after she has just been burgled? I'd want to move to if it happened to me, natural reaction i'd have thought? Why would anyone tweet her grief after that, they must be very nasty people, a pregnant woman who just lost lots of memories. Very big of people aye.

Spot on
Can't blame her for the reaction

Be over there now after

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:38 - Nov 22 with 2552 viewsblaine_scfc

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:25 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

Garry monk has made a very healthy living out of the swans. Without SCFC, he in my opinion wouldn't be earning anything near what he is now. If what has happened, has made them feel like that they need to leave... Then bye bye.
Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:39 - Nov 22 with 2547 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:20 - Nov 22 by Neath_Jack

For someone that's not on Twitter or Facebook, you dont miss a trick.

What have I said now?

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:40 - Nov 22 with 2544 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:38 - Nov 22 by blaine_scfc

Garry monk has made a very healthy living out of the swans. Without SCFC, he in my opinion wouldn't be earning anything near what he is now. If what has happened, has made them feel like that they need to leave... Then bye bye.

Shes clearly not thinking straight FFS.

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:50 - Nov 22 with 2527 viewsNeath_Jack

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:38 - Nov 22 by blaine_scfc

Really mate? Have a word is it.

Garry Monk's house burgled on 18:03 - Nov 22 with 2451 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's house burgled on 16:53 - Nov 22 by blaine_scfc

Well after being wrongly accused of looking at twitter above I've just googled Garry and his girlfriend,Garry hasn't posted on twitter for two days and his girlfriend as issued an apology,she very upset and angry,it's her birthday and she's six months pregnant with twins.

Garry Monk's house burgled on 22:49 - Nov 24 with 2239 views12345

To the people talking about me I'd like to set a few things straight.
Calling me names - disgusting and unpleasant - so nasty none of you know me. My twitter is not full of expensive holidays and items garry has bought me at all - I'm hardly even on it. I've got 2 degrees and turned down a career as a doctor in Nottingham to be here, to keep our family together and support Garry's career. But to comment that I'd have nothing without Swansea City is pretty harsh. The day I wrote I wanted to get away I was lonely, really sad and on my own on my birthday. I was hormonal from the twins and just been burgled losing all my memories of my dead father and little girl as a baby.
Garry Monk's house burgled on 22:56 - Nov 24 with 2222 viewsSwansforever

Garry Monk's house burgled on 15:29 - Nov 22 by Darran

Fair enough but she was certainly living and working here before she met Garry.

She used to work for the Wave I believe
Garry Monk's house burgled on 23:01 - Nov 24 with 2203 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's house burgled on 22:49 - Nov 24 by 12345

To the people talking about me I'd like to set a few things straight.
Calling me names - disgusting and unpleasant - so nasty none of you know me. My twitter is not full of expensive holidays and items garry has bought me at all - I'm hardly even on it. I've got 2 degrees and turned down a career as a doctor in Nottingham to be here, to keep our family together and support Garry's career. But to comment that I'd have nothing without Swansea City is pretty harsh. The day I wrote I wanted to get away I was lonely, really sad and on my own on my birthday. I was hormonal from the twins and just been burgled losing all my memories of my dead father and little girl as a baby.

I wouldn't worry about what people say on here (If you are) Mrs Monk people are very jealous,after all who wouldn't want to be Garry Monk the greatest captain in the history of Swansea City?

Garry Monk's house burgled on 23:04 - Nov 24 with 2182 views12345

Nope, I wasn't living in Swansea when I met Garry. Not sure what that has to do with anything anyway?

And he has his own brain you know. Just cos I felt a certain way and was having a bad day doesn't mean he does. He doesn't do everything I tell him!
Surely it's pretty obvious to even he most simple that he loves the club and wants to stay here
Garry Monk's house burgled on 23:09 - Nov 24 with 2162 viewsDarran

Garry Monk's house burgled on 23:04 - Nov 24 by 12345

Nope, I wasn't living in Swansea when I met Garry. Not sure what that has to do with anything anyway?

And he has his own brain you know. Just cos I felt a certain way and was having a bad day doesn't mean he does. He doesn't do everything I tell him!
Surely it's pretty obvious to even he most simple that he loves the club and wants to stay here

Exactly and Garry is a Swans legend.

Garry Monk's house burgled on 17:59 - Oct 30 with 1485 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Garry Monk's house burgled on 23:04 - Nov 24 by 12345

I didn't see this before, but am glad to see you are actually literate! Enough with the text speak and hope you're not feeling so bothered by the numpty amateur mailman/coach today

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Garry Monk's house burgled on 20:24 - Oct 30 with 1411 viewsScoobyWho

Garry Monk's house burgled on 23:09 - Nov 24 by Darran

Exactly and Garry is a Swans legend.

No he is not.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Garry Monk's house burgled on 21:50 - Oct 30 with 1338 viewsLeonisGod

Garry Monk's house burgled on 20:24 - Oct 30 by ScoobyWho

No he is not.

He must be close. Been with us for 10 years, up through all divisions, captained us back into the top flight (beating the scum to the Premier League on the way), taken over as manager and been our most successful Prem Manager according to some stats (win ration and all that guff).

If that's not legend material, I'm not sure what is. This is another one that no-one will agree on though, because no one will agree on what the definition of legend actually is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024