Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Howard's beard ! 23:06 - Dec 4 with 1749 viewsjacw

You could hide squirrels in it
Can't remember any of our players with beards of any note apart from Pat Lally's lame effort in the 70's , anyone remember any others ?.
Tim Howard's beard ! on 23:10 - Dec 4 with 1735 viewsjackportis

Ashley williams seems to have bumfluff every now and again doesnt he?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Tim Howard's beard ! on 23:11 - Dec 4 with 1729 viewsDarran

Kemy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tim Howard's beard ! on 23:14 - Dec 4 with 1712 viewsjacw

Ashley's effort doesn't really count as a "beard of any note" though does it ? , I mean a real beard one you could hide your lunch in !
Tim Howard's beard ! on 23:19 - Dec 4 with 1690 viewsjackportis

Tim Howard's beard ! on 23:14 - Dec 4 by jacw

Ashley's effort doesn't really count as a "beard of any note" though does it ? , I mean a real beard one you could hide your lunch in !

Perhaps brendan brent rogers should grow one and try and get his head as being the biggest physical human head on shoulders on the planet. does he have some illness I wonder.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Tim Howard's beard ! on 23:29 - Dec 4 with 1674 viewsjacw

Tim Howard's beard ! on 23:19 - Dec 4 by jackportis

Perhaps brendan brent rogers should grow one and try and get his head as being the biggest physical human head on shoulders on the planet. does he have some illness I wonder.

I think Brendan's would be a generic bushy ginger Irish effort
Tim Howard's beard ! on 23:35 - Dec 4 with 1657 viewstreboethjack

Forget Howard's beard, what about Bendtners hair!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024