Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This mornings sports reports....... 06:09 - Jan 6 with 2987 viewsrazorjack

...............as to be expected,no well done Swans but what's gone wrong at Man Utd.

Carry on media.

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

This mornings sports reports....... on 07:10 - Jan 6 with 2903 viewsbuilthjack

Sod them, it puts more pressure on them for next week

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

This mornings sports reports....... on 07:33 - Jan 6 with 2844 viewsGretsch

I tought BT Sports, Michael Owen etc., was the most biased commentary I have heard, you would swear they were playing Lincoln City not Swansea City.

Never mind Bonys header soon shut them up.
This mornings sports reports....... on 07:41 - Jan 6 with 2822 viewsLiam12345

This mornings sports reports....... on 07:33 - Jan 6 by Gretsch

I tought BT Sports, Michael Owen etc., was the most biased commentary I have heard, you would swear they were playing Lincoln City not Swansea City.

Never mind Bonys header soon shut them up.

and micheal owen calls himself a swansea admirer

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

This mornings sports reports....... on 08:06 - Jan 6 with 2739 viewsRancid

Missed this.And just started a thread stating exactly the same.
This mornings sports reports....... on 08:14 - Jan 6 with 2716 viewsQuakerJack

This mornings sports reports....... on 07:41 - Jan 6 by Liam12345

and micheal owen calls himself a swansea admirer

Itv must have used BT sport commentary last night on their highlights. Owen, regardless of his obvious bias, was worse than amateurish. It sounded like some random bloke had won a competition to be commentator for the day. I'd rather listen to mark lawrenson.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

This mornings sports reports....... on 08:24 - Jan 6 with 2701 viewsNOTRAC

I watched the match live on BT and I honestly didn't think that Michael Owens commentary was as bad or as biased as what's been made out on here.Whoever Man Utd play they will always get the greater coverage ,but I thought he praised Swansea as much as most commentators do.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

This mornings sports reports....... on 08:37 - Jan 6 with 2656 viewsRancid

This mornings sports reports....... on 08:24 - Jan 6 by NOTRAC

I watched the match live on BT and I honestly didn't think that Michael Owens commentary was as bad or as biased as what's been made out on here.Whoever Man Utd play they will always get the greater coverage ,but I thought he praised Swansea as much as most commentators do.

I agree.It's always gonna be about United but I thought Owen was complimentary to us for the most part.Words like 'I'm a huge Swansea fan' says that.
This mornings sports reports....... on 08:38 - Jan 6 with 2647 viewsjackal

On the ITV Highlights show last night the woman introducing the show said that the Premier League teams in action today were Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Sunderland and West Ham.
Login to get fewer ads

This mornings sports reports....... on 08:51 - Jan 6 with 2604 viewsClinton

This mornings sports reports....... on 08:38 - Jan 6 by jackal

On the ITV Highlights show last night the woman introducing the show said that the Premier League teams in action today were Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Sunderland and West Ham.

I noticed that, but thought I might have mis-heard.
That show was really poor.
So disrespectful to us, Strachan rambling on and on about Moyes.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

This mornings sports reports....... on 09:28 - Jan 6 with 2535 viewsJackSomething

Carry on flying under the radar. Suits me fine. If all people do is focus on how bad United apparently were, then perhaps they'll underestimate us.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

This mornings sports reports....... on 09:45 - Jan 6 with 2459 viewsjacabertawe

This mornings sports reports....... on 08:38 - Jan 6 by jackal

Absolutely. Why not email them here?
http://www.itv.com/contactus/get-in-touch/

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024