Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If We're Shit 17:20 - Feb 1 with 2068 viewsPhil_S

Imagine how the fans of the eight teams below us are feeling tonight
If We're Shit on 17:21 - Feb 1 with 1622 viewsGeoffThom

Probably thinking swansea easily overtaken at the moment
If We're Shit on 17:24 - Feb 1 with 1579 viewsShins

Imagine how the fans of the eight teams below us are feeling tonight -

Fairly confident looking at our current form I would imagine.

#ISTAYFORTHE90

If We're Shit on 17:25 - Feb 1 with 1568 viewswaynekerr55

Phil I don't think we are quite at the panic button stage but we are not far from that. We were done by route 1 football today which we've always done reasonably well against. As I've said before today's performance and some of the first half reflected the supposed lack of preparation and off the cuff style of training.

Do I believe we can stay up - yes

Do I think the manager gives a f*ck either way? Well that's a debate for another time

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If We're Shit on 17:26 - Feb 1 with 1564 viewsunion_jack

Bar Fulham, I think they may all think they have a good chance.

Stoke will be buoyed by their win, as will Cardiff.

Phil, we are not jellying (sic) at the moment. Defensively we are shambolic and very predictable up front.

We are all pinning our hopes on the Michu / Bony combo. But they have played together before and I don't remember hem setting the world alight.

We have problems, face it. I hope the club do.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

If We're Shit on 17:30 - Feb 1 with 1514 viewsChippy69

Fair play phill you should have been on the titanic,you could have moved the iceburg just to stop that disaster all on your own

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

If We're Shit on 17:33 - Feb 1 with 1484 viewsDarran

If We're Shit on 17:30 - Feb 1 by Chippy69

Fair play phill you should have been on the titanic,you could have moved the iceburg just to stop that disaster all on your own

That's funny Chip.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If We're Shit on 17:36 - Feb 1 with 1426 viewsunion_jack

If We're Shit on 17:30 - Feb 1 by Chippy69

To be fair, initially Phil's and others' positivity was admirable where the rest of us thought things just weren't right.

What irks me though are those that are now burying their heads in the sand refusing to see the elephant in the room. All the evidence going back to last season tells us we are not up for this and to survive, a drastic change in attitude, personnel or whatever is going to be needed.

If We're Shit on 17:36 - Feb 1 with 1420 viewsLiberty

Think West Ham and Cardiff fans will be happier.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Login to get fewer ads

If We're Shit on 17:39 - Feb 1 with 1391 viewsPhaedrus

If We're Shit on 17:21 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

No its only swansea supporters that think points are easy to come by.

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

If We're Shit on 17:41 - Feb 1 with 1367 viewsBorojack

If We're Shit on 17:26 - Feb 1 by union_jack

Bar Fulham, I think they may all think they have a good chance.

Stoke will be buoyed by their win, as will Cardiff.

Phil, we are not jellying (sic) at the moment. Defensively we are shambolic and very predictable up front.

We are all pinning our hopes on the Michu / Bony combo. But they have played together before and I don't remember hem setting the world alight.

We have problems, face it. I hope the club do.

Of course the club realize we have problems thats why we signed Ngog & Emnes.
And our reserves will be the dogs bollocks now mun

Laudrup should have been backed or sacked during the window he didnt get backed
We are in the shit big time now

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

If We're Shit on 17:43 - Feb 1 with 1344 viewswaynekerr55

If We're Shit on 17:39 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

Sir Phaedrus

Most people (including myself) would have gladly taken a point from today. It was the totally gutless, spineless and quite frankly disorganised performance against one of the most predictable teams in the league which has led to mass hysteria and some "rational hysteria" (is that an oxymoron ).

My summary:

Did they deserve the 3 points - absolutely
Did they have to work hard to score against us - no
Did we put our body on the line at any stage of the game - no

I can't fault getting cut open by brilliance, but when you get beaten in that manner it feels like a kick in the gonads

If We're Shit on 17:45 - Feb 1 with 1334 viewsTokijo

If We're Shit on 17:25 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

Phil I don't think we are quite at the panic button stage but we are not far from that. We were done by route 1 football today which we've always done reasonably well against. As I've said before today's performance and some of the first half reflected the supposed lack of preparation and off the cuff style of training.

Do I believe we can stay up - yes

Do I think the manager gives a f*ck either way? Well that's a debate for another time

Agree. Still 14 games left, maximum of 42 points to play for but getting touch. Its squeaky bum time now. Team need to pull out all the stops for the next all important game, need at least a draw, win would be fantastic.
If We're Shit on 17:46 - Feb 1 with 1326 viewsunion_jack

If We're Shit on 17:43 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

Sir Phaedrus

Most people (including myself) would have gladly taken a point from today. It was the totally gutless, spineless and quite frankly disorganised performance against one of the most predictable teams in the league which has led to mass hysteria and some "rational hysteria" (is that an oxymoron ).

My summary:

I can't fault getting cut open by brilliance, but when you get beaten in that manner it feels like a kick in the gonads

All those points you make Wayne are irking but the third one especially for me. Timid at times at best.

If We're Shit on 17:47 - Feb 1 with 1318 viewsGeoffThom

If We're Shit on 17:39 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

I certainly don't too many on here thought these for games were points in the bag even got some saying the next block are not the way were playing
If We're Shit on 17:47 - Feb 1 with 1314 viewsPhaedrus

If We're Shit on 17:43 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

Sir Phaedrus

My summary:

It was exactly the same as last season. I had no expectations of even getting a point. If you know a kettle to be hot, is it not a little silly to keep touching it?

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

If We're Shit on 18:04 - Feb 1 with 1234 viewsjohnlangy

If We're Shit on 17:36 - Feb 1 by Liberty

Think West Ham and Cardiff fans will be happier.

They had a huge lift because they won just like we had a huge lift by beating Fulham.

Now today we've been knocked back because today's performance was simply dreadful. That's the only word for it. If they have any pride the players will come out fighting next week knowing how badly they let us (and themselves remember) down today.

And during the week they'll be reminded EVERY SINGLE MINUTE that next week is not an ordinary game for us. ML will, understandably, stress that it's just another three points. Same as all the other games between now and the end of the season. It's not the same to us.
If We're Shit on 18:05 - Feb 1 with 1234 viewswaynekerr55

If We're Shit on 17:47 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

It was exactly the same as last season. I had no expectations of even getting a point. If you know a kettle to be hot, is it not a little silly to keep touching it?

Sorry Phaedrus but it wasn't the same as last year. They turned the screw the last 2o mins when Carroll scored. We at least competed and created a coupple of half chances last year

I've heard of defeatism against Manure/Citeh but not against a Wet Spam team who are bang average and can only play one way. If we'd been beaten by a brilliant double then yes you have to applaud and give credit. I think they do deserve credit for the guts they showed but we were spineless and that is too much to take IMO

If We're Shit on 18:20 - Feb 1 with 1198 viewsChippy69

If We're Shit on 17:47 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

Phaedrus,was he as fecking boring as you are

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

If We're Shit on 18:26 - Feb 1 with 1167 viewsTrundle10

If We're Shit on 18:05 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

Sorry Phaedrus but it wasn't the same as last year. They turned the screw the last 2o mins when Carroll scored. We at least competed and created a coupple of half chances last year

I've heard of defeatism against Manure/Citeh but not against a Wet Spam team who are bang average and can only play one way. If we'd been beaten by a brilliant double then yes you have to applaud and give credit. I think they do deserve credit for the guts they showed but we were spineless and that is too much to take IMO

This
If We're Shit on 18:28 - Feb 1 with 1146 viewsJackbustard

Are you for real, I doubt many watched their side give such an embarrassing performance as ours did today. No creativity, tempo and certainly no heart shown for the vast majority out there.

We are 3 points off the bottom 3 and we looked every bit a side who are going to get relegated on today's showing. But you keep feeling yourself everything is ok, still waiting for the obligatory "look where we were 10 years ago" posts.
If We're Shit on 18:30 - Feb 1 with 1133 viewsmonmouth

If We're Shit on 18:05 - Feb 1 by waynekerr55

No we didn't Wayne, we were shat and spineless last year too. I don't disagree with your analysis of today though and if we play like that next week and beyond then we probably are stuffed. But if we play like we did agains Villa/City/ Utd (either game)/Fulham then I think we will be ok. Next week will tell us a lot. To want the manager out before it is frankly nuts (and I know you don't).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If We're Shit on 18:30 - Feb 1 with 1133 viewsTrundle10

If We're Shit on 18:28 - Feb 1 by Jackbustard

Are you for real, I doubt many watched their side give such an embarrassing performance as ours did today. No creativity, tempo and certainly no heart shown for the vast majority out there.

We are 3 points off the bottom 3 and we looked every bit a side who are going to get relegated on today's showing. But you keep feeling yourself everything is ok, still waiting for the obligatory "look where we were 10 years ago" posts.

And the 5th round of the FA cup, knock out stages in Europe apologists.
If We're Shit on 18:42 - Feb 1 with 1086 viewsymaohyd

If We're Shit on 17:21 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

Initial.

Really pi**es me off when some have this ' how dare criticise' attitude. Probably paid over £100 to watch and support them today. I certainly wouldn't say that the players didn't have their heart in it or that we don't have a decent chance of staying up or that the club have had an amazing 8 or so years and have worked miracles.

If people think that our form since last Feb has been good then they are fuc*ing deluded. If we don't change our tempo we will go down, believe me. I watched the Swans against West Brom under Laudrup Dec 2012 and it was the best performance I have ever seen the Swans play in over 40 years of watching them. Now since then we are playing with no where near the same tempo. Either the players aren't carrying out Laudrup's instructions or Laudrup has taken us backwards in his coaching. There is no argument that it is one or the other.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

If We're Shit on 18:45 - Feb 1 with 1072 viewsJackbustard

If We're Shit on 18:42 - Feb 1 by ymaohyd

Initial.

Really pi**es me off when some have this ' how dare criticise' attitude. Probably paid over £100 to watch and support them today. I certainly wouldn't say that the players didn't have their heart in it or that we don't have a decent chance of staying up or that the club have had an amazing 8 or so years and have worked miracles.

If people think that our form since last Feb has been good then they are fuc*ing deluded. If we don't change our tempo we will go down, believe me. I watched the Swans against West Brom under Laudrup Dec 2012 and it was the best performance I have ever seen the Swans play in over 40 years of watching them. Now since then we are playing with no where near the same tempo. Either the players aren't carrying out Laudrup's instructions or Laudrup has taken us backwards in his coaching. There is no argument that it is one or the other.

Nail, hit, head.
If We're Shit on 18:46 - Feb 1 with 1064 viewsRancid

If We're Shit on 18:42 - Feb 1 by ymaohyd

Initial.

Aye.Agree with all of that as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024