Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff - Predictions 18:40 - Feb 2 with 8796 viewsTrundle10

Just had a look on their boards, OLe this an Ole that. Predicting big win next Saturday. they have the best Wilfried apparently. They spawned a win v Norwich and now they are quality . I live in Bridgend and will have this crap rammed down my throat all week. I think, if we click, they are going to get blown away. This game is massive for us and I think we have the minerals. Dyer and Bony (2) to score for us Swansea 3 Cardiff 1. Can't wait.....
Cardiff - Predictions on 16:48 - Feb 3 with 1338 viewsSwanzay

Anus' annual prediction:-

If Anyone is going to go down it will be the Jacks not us "

Ive been thinking and believing this for quite a while and if the Jacks were honest they have as well.

In my opinion a few reasons.

The remaining fixtures below, that itself to me tells a lot.

Ole is fresh and we have a new belief and confidence is growing fast.

Down at our poor neighbours all is not well, manager looking to leave, fans wanting him out,players split and infighting.

I honestly believe as well, we want it more, our manager,players and club want and need it more.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=134956&sid=106e104adb6eb01
Cardiff - Predictions on 16:56 - Feb 3 with 1318 viewsRancid

Cardiff - Predictions on 16:48 - Feb 3 by Swanzay

Ive been thinking and believing this for quite a while and if the Jacks were honest they have as well.

Down at our poor neighbours all is not well, manager looking to leave, fans wanting him out,players split and infighting.

I honestly believe as well, we want it more, our manager,players and club want and need it more.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=134956&sid=106e104adb6eb01

I saw that yesterday.I thought our run in was quite favorable tbh.Hopefully they're lining themselves up for a massive fall again.It's been at least a week.
Cardiff - Predictions on 17:00 - Feb 3 with 1297 viewsOldjack

Cardiff - Predictions on 16:48 - Feb 3 by Swanzay

58 shots Norwich had against them on Saturday ,well done Ollie ew got the sorted aright

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff - Predictions SONG CARDIFF on 17:20 - Feb 3 with 1276 viewsDull1Thomas

(First part - up to Chico's motor)

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:35 - Feb 4 with 1142 viewsTrundle10

If we hit the ground running.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024