Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff - Predictions 18:40 - Feb 2 with 8795 viewsTrundle10

Just had a look on their boards, OLe this an Ole that. Predicting big win next Saturday. they have the best Wilfried apparently. They spawned a win v Norwich and now they are quality . I live in Bridgend and will have this crap rammed down my throat all week. I think, if we click, they are going to get blown away. This game is massive for us and I think we have the minerals. Dyer and Bony (2) to score for us Swansea 3 Cardiff 1. Can't wait.....
Cardiff - Predictions on 21:34 - Feb 2 with 1940 viewsTokijo

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:40 - Feb 2 by JackUlation

As soon as Chico gets Marshall sent off, things will be fine...

Is Michu back in training at least?
Cardiff - Predictions on 22:05 - Feb 2 with 1880 viewsSwansforever

To have any chance of scoring we need to have shots at goal. I am absolutely dreading this game.
Cardiff - Predictions on 23:26 - Feb 2 with 1808 viewsborinifanclub

Cardiff - Predictions on 20:34 - Feb 2 by ScoobyDoo

Well at least we had a good ten minutes and won, where as you?

You beat us by 4 clear goals you will be the first team to do it this season, thing is we have played better teams than you.

My prediction, narrow win, either way.

twonk...........at least 4-0 to us with bony scoring 6

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Cardiff - Predictions on 05:54 - Feb 3 with 1756 viewsDJack

Cardiff - Predictions on 22:05 - Feb 2 by Swansforever

To have any chance of scoring we need to have shots at goal. I am absolutely dreading this game.

This.

I'm reasonably confident that we will stay up but I have no confidence in us winning this game. In fact I'm expecting us to lose from a set-piece goal in. A set-piece in which they get away with some sort of foul/"gamesmanship".

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Cardiff - Predictions on 09:10 - Feb 3 with 1705 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff - Predictions on 21:12 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

Oi dopey red T*AT, you got a new silly manger now who's clueless at defending ,if that had been a top side yesterday double figures would have been achieved i've no doubt

In case you haven't noticed old buddy but we have played all the top sides? Now who's the dopey kent.
Cardiff - Predictions on 09:14 - Feb 3 with 1695 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Cardiff have a game plan i.e. to defend & keep it tight & try hit on the counter, whilst we have zero game plan & just knock it around hoping to thread the ball through an eye of a needle. For that reason they'll probably manage the double for the first time ( I pray i'm wrong).
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 9:21]

Poll: What would you rather see.....

Cardiff - Predictions on 09:20 - Feb 3 with 1686 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff - Predictions on 23:26 - Feb 2 by borinifanclub

Maths wasn't your strongest subject at school then bud?
Cardiff - Predictions on 09:44 - Feb 3 with 1653 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff - Predictions on 09:14 - Feb 3 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Cardiff have a game plan i.e. to defend & keep it tight & try hit on the counter, whilst we have zero game plan & just knock it around hoping to thread the ball through an eye of a needle. For that reason they'll probably manage the double for the first time ( I pray i'm wrong).
[Post edited 3 Feb 2014 9:21]

That's exactly what I'm afraid of

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff - Predictions on 10:20 - Feb 3 with 1622 viewsOldjack

Cardiff - Predictions on 09:10 - Feb 3 by ScoobyDoo

In case you haven't noticed old buddy but we have played all the top sides? Now who's the dopey kent.

You, you dopey red kanttttttttttttttt ,it may have escaped your notice but there's a new kid on the red gravy train ,all aboard red wan*ers

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff - Predictions on 10:29 - Feb 3 with 1603 viewsperchrockjack

This will go one of two ways.
One will mean a win for us will help to steady the sdhip or a loss will mean some brutal pisstaking from cradiff media, me being very upset but other posters posting all the abuse under the sun to those who are worried that this really is our last season I the top flight.
It could mean Laudrup going which will mean our team not only divided but homesick and devoid of any interest in us staying up.
Yeah, cant wait for it.
Probably why my missus is clearing out the cutlery drawer and locking away anything breakable or fragile.
For some reason she s going to be out for the game...
Its at timse like these you need a cuddle

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cardiff - Predictions on 10:29 - Feb 3 with 1603 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff - Predictions on 10:20 - Feb 3 by Oldjack

You, you dopey red kanttttttttttttttt ,it may have escaped your notice but there's a new kid on the red gravy train ,all aboard red wan*ers

You must have been asleep the whole of January then bud, don't blame you really when you get forgetful like yourself. Never mind your afternoon nap will be here soon, sweet dreams.
Cardiff - Predictions on 10:35 - Feb 3 with 1592 viewsperchrockjack

Lest face it , w all hoping the Cardiff debt will implode them .
That's said they have strengthened the spine of their team with excellent loans while we ve gotten ourselves emnes and ngog. Sometimes its best to sty schtum

Cardiff - Predictions on 12:58 - Feb 3 with 1523 viewsEbo

Cardiff - Predictions on 18:53 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

if they leave themselves as wide open at the back like they did against Norwich there's only gonna be one winner 4-0 , the knobs had a good ten minute spell yesterday and that's as good as it got

Oh here we go - Alan's predictions. That's a 2-0 loss then. Even Lawro has a better prediction rate than you :)

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:02 - Feb 3 with 1516 viewsJackFish

Cardiff - Predictions on 10:35 - Feb 3 by perchrockjack

Lest face it , w all hoping the Cardiff debt will implode them .
That's said they have strengthened the spine of their team with excellent loans while we ve gotten ourselves emnes and ngog. Sometimes its best to sty schtum

Excellent loans? Really? Fabio was a disaster at QPR last season and at fault for the Norwich goal on the weekend.

Zaha is decent enough but comes with plenty of baggage and hasn't played in the PL before.

Little to choose from between Jones and Odemwingie.
Cardiff - Predictions on 13:07 - Feb 3 with 1514 viewsperchrockjack

Fabio wasnt that bad for United and he did score a few too.

As I said, we re hoping.

And also we signed ngog and marv

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:16 - Feb 3 with 1465 viewsOldjack

Cardiff - Predictions on 12:58 - Feb 3 by Ebo

Oh here we go - Alan's predictions. That's a 2-0 loss then. Even Lawro has a better prediction rate than you :)

You obliviously didn't t see them on Saturday ,bloody clueless they were against a poor team, their keeper mom yet again ,Ollie now reckons Sasha will be on par with Ronaldo before long ffs

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:19 - Feb 3 with 1454 viewsraynor94

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:07 - Feb 3 by perchrockjack

Fabio wasnt that bad for United and he did score a few too.

As I said, we re hoping.

And also we signed ngog and marv

You have got the twins mixed up sorry he's dog shite

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:34 - Feb 3 with 1425 viewstherealme

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:19 - Feb 3 by raynor94

You have got the twins mixed up sorry he's dog shite

You've got that right and I would be telling Nath or Routs to get at him but everything will probably be through the middle again

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:40 - Feb 3 with 1408 viewspencoedjack

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:34 - Feb 3 by therealme

You've got that right and I would be telling Nath or Routs to get at him but everything will probably be through the middle again

If ever their was a game that we needed width it is this one ...

As I said in another thread, whichever one they pick John, McNaughton (please) Fabio are all dog shite ....

Dyer and Routs to rip them to effing shreds .... don't play Pablo he ain't up for a bit of fight and is useless tracking back.
Cardiff - Predictions on 13:59 - Feb 3 with 1365 viewsGowerjack

Not confident

2-1 to Cardiff

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Cardiff - Predictions on 14:18 - Feb 3 with 1336 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff - Predictions on 13:59 - Feb 3 by Gowerjack

Not confident

2-1 to Cardiff

Done, I'll take that here and now.
Cardiff - Predictions on 14:19 - Feb 3 with 1336 viewsswanduck

3 - 1 Swans.
Cardiff - Predictions on 14:23 - Feb 3 with 1326 viewsreddythered

Cardiff - Predictions on 23:26 - Feb 2 by borinifanclub

At the risk of the bleeding obvious, wouldn't that mean it should be "at least 6-0 to us" then?

Unless there's a way Bony's 6 goals can become 4?

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Cardiff - Predictions on 15:40 - Feb 3 with 1265 viewsScoobyDoo

Cardiff - Predictions on 14:23 - Feb 3 by reddythered

At the risk of the bleeding obvious, wouldn't that mean it should be "at least 6-0 to us" then?

Unless there's a way Bony's 6 goals can become 4?

I have already enlightened our mutual friend on that very fact Reddy.
Cardiff - Predictions on 16:35 - Feb 3 with 1217 viewsScoobyWho

Cardiff - Predictions on 18:55 - Feb 2 by magicdaps10

Im not going to predict this one

BUT

Swansea fans living in Bridgend, surely not!!! According to them there are no Swans fans east of Port Talbot!!!

By the way, im Port Talbot based along with loads more Swansea fans who just prefer to keep it to ourselves and not broadcast it all over the town.

Oh but surely the scum have always had more than us no matter the location, i mean they have 5000 more seats they cant fill.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024